Explore List Of Words Starting With Re
Is your little one ready to learn words that start with R? Then teach them these words that start with Re to boost their vocabulary. Gone are the days when we’d flip through pages of a dictionary. In this increasingly digital world, it’s way easier to find vocabulary words online, isn’t it? But kids do need to learn words like words that start with re to communicate well. We’ve compiled a list of words that start with re for kids to learn. Once they’ve learnt the basic r words for kids, help them learn words that begin with re.
We’ve got lists of words that start with re that you might find useful. Additionally, you will also find fun fill-in-the-blanks and other engaging activities for the kids at the end. All your kids have to do is choose from our wide range of words that start with re and see if they fit right into the sentence. These words for kids will enable them to become proficient in speaking, reading and writing the English language.
List Of Words That Start With The Prefix Re
Let’s start with words that start with the prefix re. Now, what’s a prefix? It’s a string of letters or a word that is added at the front of root words to change it meaning. For more information, check out root words for kids. The English prefix Re means occurring again or repeating. Here is a list of words that start with the prefix Re.
Explore More Words That Start With Re
Here is a list of all words that begin with re.
4 Letter Words That Start With Re
5 Letter Words That Start With Re
6 Letter Words That Start With Re
7 Letter Words That Start With Re
8 Letter Words That Start With Re
Short Words That Begin With Re
Activities To Teach Words That Start With Re
Here are some fun activities that will help your kids learn words starting with re easily.
- Fill in the Blanks: Try these fill in the blanks exercises to help your little ones learn words that begin with Re. All they have to do is choose the right word form the list to complete the sentence. This activity will also help kids understand how to use these words correctly in a sentence
- You bought this for me? I knew I could always ______ on you.
- You’ve not understood what it conveys. It’s time to ______ the book.
- The books are all over the place. Please ________ them!
- There’s a chance this incident might ________.
- I can’t _______ the towel. Can you please hand it over to me?
- Have you paid the _______ this month?
- Her lipstick is ______.
- I can’t decipher what you’ve witten. Please _______ it.
- Oh no, your lego blocks have fallen down. You must ______ it.
- The place does _______ of fish!
- When you’re angry, it’s best to not immediately _______.
- I’m stuck! Can you _______ me?
- You look tired. Please get some _______.
- Your answer is wrong. _________ the sum.
- Matching Words That Start With Re: This is the best activity for kids to learn words and their meanings in a systematic way. You can randomly choose words that start with re along with their meanings arranged haphazardly. Here, kids have to match the words with their meanings. For example, Receive which means to take something.
- Acting on Words That Start With Re: Here, you can assign words to the kids and ask them to act it out front of their friends or family members. They have to enact the word in such a way that others have to guess the words correctly. For example, if you give the word read, kids can take a book and start reading. Similarly, they can perform or act for the words that start with re.
Answer: React, Reach, Rebuild, Recur, Rely, Rearrange, Rest, Rewrite, Red, Reread, Recalculate, Rescue, Reeks and Rent
Benefits Of Learning Words That Start With Re
Here are some benefits of learning words that begin with re:
- Boosts confidence to become proficient in English language.
- Enhances learning experiences for better academic performance.
- Develops good communication skills.
- Enables children to understand the words that they are learning for better comprehension.
- Improves reading and writing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions on Words That Start With Re
What are the Words That Start With Re?
The Words That Start With Re are register, registered, registration, react, reacted, reaction, relevant, relevancy, resident, residential, remember, remembrance, report, reporter, require, requirement, respect, respectful, recover, recovery, recovered, respond, response, responsibility, etc.
What are some of the short Words That Start With Re?
Some of the short Words That Start With Re are Reflex, React, Rex, Rescue, Refer, Recur, Red, Rent, Rely, Reach, Retro, Reel, Reap, Realm, Reply, Rest, Read, Real, etc.