Explore List Of Words That Begin With Pre
Words that start with pre are quite common words in the English language. Pre is a common prefix that means before or earlier. When you teach words that start with P to kids, teach them some interesting words starting with pre. The letter p makes the sound /puh/ and is a dependable letter. The letter P can also alter its sound when it is blended with another letter like in Ph words for kids. Teaching words for kids is important to enhance your child’s communication skills and vocabulary. So, use this list of words that start with pre to develop language skills among children.
What are some words that begin with pre? These are words, which have a prefix added to them. Learning words that begin with pre helps children build vocabulary skills for better comprehension. Additionally, it helps improve their reading and writing skills along with expansion of their language skills too. Teaching vocabulary words for kids from a young age is beneficial for kids learning.
List Of Words That Start With Pre
Here is a list of all the words that begin with pre for kids.
Explore More Words Starting With Pre
- 4 Letter Words That Start With Pre
- 5 Letter Words That Start With Pre
- 6 Letter Words That Start With Pre
- 7 Letter Words That Start With Pre
- 8 Letter Words That Start With Pre
4 Letter Words That Start With Pre
5 Letter Words That Start With Pre
6 Letter Words That Start With Pre
7 Letter Words That Start With Pre
8 Letter Words That Start With Pre
Simple Words That Begin With The Prefix Pre
Activities To Teach Words That Start With Pre
Teaching words to kids is not the easiest job, so you need to teach vocabulary for kids using fun games and activities. Here are some amazing activities that will help kids in boosting their vocabulary knowledge tremendously.
- Pictionary on words that begin with pre: All the kids love to draw, so combine their love for drawing and word learning and play Pictionary with them. You can use the list of words starting with pre or you can use Pictionary words for kids. This fun activity will help children learn words that begin with pre easily.
- Word puzzles: Puzzles are a time-honored game that boosts a child’s vocabulary skills in a fun way. Word search puzzles for kids and crossword puzzles can turn a boring vocabulary lesson into an enjoyable one.
- Worksheets on words that begin with pre: One of the best ways to help children revise a concept and retain it in their memory is using worksheets for kids. Solving worksheets on words that begin with pre will enhance their learning abilities and help them understand the words better.
- Fill in the blanks: One of the best ways to help your child practice words that begin with pre is to solve fill in the blanks questions. This activity will exercise their brain and help them learn words starting with pre in an enjoyable manner. Here are some questions to help you get started.
- P __ E Y
- P R __ T T __
- P R E __ Z __ L
- P __ E __ N
- P R __ S __ N __
Frequently Asked Questions on Words That Start With Pre
What are the words that with pre?
The words that start with pre are preoccupied, precipitate, pretend, prepare, preschool, predominant, prescribe, prescription, prefix, precaution, precautionary, preproduction, etc. These are some of the words that start with pre and can be taught to the little ones to increase their vocabulary.
What are some of the 5 letter words that start with pre?
Here are some of the 5 letter words that start with pre are prelim, premix, precut, prefer, pretty, preach, etc. These are some of the 5 letter words that start with pre. You can teach these words to kids by making them read loudly or practicing words by conducting different vocabulary activites.
What are the 7 letter words that start with pre?
The 7 letter words that start with pre are predate, pretend, pretext, premier, present, precise, prevail, precede, preheat, preside, presume, preview, prepare, presume, prelude, etc. These are a few 7 letter words that start with pre.