A Complete List Of Words Starting With Ex To Help Kids Build A Strong Vocabulary
Words are the most basic units of language and teaching them to kids is necessary to help them read, write and speak fluently. Once your child has learnt E words for kids, take their vocabulary lessons up a notch and introduce them to words that start with Ex. Parents and teachers can teach these words to the kids when they start third grade. Teaching these words for kids is a great way to help them build a powerful vocabulary.
Several words that start with Ex have a prefix attached to them.The prefix Ex in the English language, means out, out of or from and away. These words are commonly used in the English language. A wide and varied vocabulary for kids is a very powerful tool that’ll help them be successful in all walks of life. We’ve compiled a list of words that start with Ex to improve your child’s word skills.
List of Words that Start with Ex
Here is a complete list of words starting with Ex to help your child expand their brain bank of words.
Commonly Used Words Starting With Ex
4 Letter Words that Start with Ex
5 Letter Words That Start With Ex
6 Letter Words That Start With Ex
7 Letter Words That Start With Ex
Activities To Learn Words That Start With Ex
Learning new words is important for a child’s language development. Once they’ve learnt the words that begin with Ex, you need to help them remember the words too. They also need to learn how to use these words in a meaningful context too. Here are some activities that you can use to help your child learn and use these words.
- Quiz on Words that Begin with Ex: A quiz is a great way to revise the lesson on words that start with ex. Additionally, it also helps parents understand their child’s knowledge of these words. Here are some questions to help you get started.
- This word that starts with ex means going out of or leaving a place. What is it?
- Always check the ______ date on the milk carton before buying.
- This word that begins with ex means breathing out air. What is the word?
- You need to _______ to keep fit.
- This word that begins with ex means costing a lot of money. What is the word?
- Fill in the blanks: This is one of the best activities to help children learn new words. Additionally, it’s also one of the best spelling activities for kids because they learn how to spell the words as they fill in the blanks. Here are some fill in the blanks questions.
- E _ A M
- _ X I L E
- E X _ S T
- _ X P O R T
- E _ P E C T
- Word Puzzles: Children learn a concept easily when they’re taught using fun learning activities and games. Word puzzles like crossword puzzles and word search puzzles for kids are great ways to help kids learn words that start with ex. Additionally, it’ll help make their vocabulary lessons more fun and engaging.
Osmo has a variety of learning activities for the little ones. Check our kids learning section to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions on Words that Start with Ex
What are Words that Start with Ex?
The Words that Start with Ex are expert, exactly, example, exclude, excluding, expect, expecting, expectation, exclusion, exhibit, exhibition, extra, extravagant, excuse, expand, expansion, exploit, exploited, etc.
What are some of the 6 letter Words that Start with Ex?
Some of the 6 letter Words that Start with Ex are expect, excite, export, exhort, expire, excess, extant, expend, exhale, exotic, exceed, exempt, expiry, excuse, expert, expand, etc.