Sharpen Your Child’s Thinking Skills With Some Fun What Am I Riddles For Kids
Looking for ways to make learning new words fun for your child? Then look no further, because we’re here to make vocabulary learning fun with some fun what am I riddles. Riddles for kids are great tools to exercise their brains and sharpen their thinking skills. Additionally, these brain workouts also take the boredom out of vocabulary lessons and make them enjoyable.
Solving riddles has a lot more benefits than just building a strong vocabulary for kids. What am I riddles are not only fun Activities like trivia games for kids and what am I riddles are not only entertaining, but they’re a fun way to increase your child’s observational and thinking skills. Children are notorious for their low attention span, the slightest hint of boredom and you’ll have a distracted learner on your hand. These guess what I am riddles that get their brains working and keep them entertained while they learn.
So, are you ready to put your thinking caps on? Here is a list of what am I riddles with answers to test your knowledge.
List Of What Am I Riddles For Kids
Here are some amazing what am I riddles for kids with answers in order of increasing difficulty. So, put your brains to the test and solve these riddles.
Easy What Am I Riddles With Answers
- I am a hot ball of bright light in the sky and I disappear at night. What am I? Answer: Sun
- I get bigger and rounder with size and come in several colors that are bright. I leak and become smaller if you don’t tie me tight. But if you poke me, I’ll go “pop” and give you a fright! What am I? Answer: Balloon
- I get wet when I dry and get dirty when I wipe. What am I? Answer: Towel
- You stop at red and move to green. What am I? Answer: Traffic Light
- I have no eyes, ears, hands or legs, but I am strong enough to move the earth. What am I? Answer: Earthworm
- I’m very tall when I’m young but get shorter as I get older. What am I? Answer: Candle
- I’m a ball that you can roll but cannot be bounced or thrown. What am I? Answer: Eyeball
- I clean everything from top to toe, but the more you use the smaller I grow. What am I? Answer: Soap
- I have no wings, but I can fly. And I have no eyes, but I can cry. What am I? Answer: Clouds
- I have two hands that only meet twice a day. What am I? Answer: Clock
- I’m in a room that is small, but you can’t enter me or leave. But I am a room that you can eat. What am I? Answer: Mushroom
- I have a lot of eyes but I can’t see. What am I? Answer: Potato
- I am tall and thin with a single eye. But whatever you do I can’t see and you can’t make me cry. What am I? Answer: A needle
- I fall down a lot but can never get back up. What am I? Answer: Raindrops
- I have a lot of keys, yet I can’t open a single lock. What am I? Answer: A Piano
- I’m the beginning of the end and the end of time and space. I’m in everything and everywhere. Without me there is no existence. What am I? Answer: The letter E
- I don’t have any hands or legs or wings, but I can move everywhere and move very fast and even climb up to the skies. What am I? Answer: Smoke
- My face will show you someone, but if you look at my back, you’ll see no one. What am I? Answer: A mirror
- I’m a red thing, juicy and sweet. I’m surrounded by a white thing that’s not very sweet, which is again surrounded by something bitter and green. What am I? Answer: Watermelon
- I try to reach the sky, yet I’m always stuck to the ground and in a forest, you’ll find me all around. What am I? Answer: Tree
- I’m made of water but I’m stronger. I can smash ships to pieces but if there’s too much sun, then I’ll break into pieces. What am I? Answer: Iceberg
- You’ll find me in scarves, sweaters and mittens and even in the paws of playful cats and kittens. What am I? Answer: Wool
What Am I Riddles Hard
- I am not my sister or even my brother, but I am still my parent’s child. What am I? Answer: Myself
- I have one head and four legs but only one foot. What am I? Answer: A bed
- I’m a nut, but unlike other nuts, I’m soft, filled and sweet. What am I? Answer: Donut
- I was popular and well-known and filled with a lot of things you could know, but since the internet was born, I’m all alone. What am I? Answer: Library
- I’m made of many colors except gold, but some say I keep the gold at the ends. What am I? Answer: Rainbow
- If you peel my skin, I won’t cry but you definitely will. What am I? Answer: Onion
- The more I eat the bigger I get. But if you give me a drink, the faster I die! What am I? Answer: Fire
- Though I go up and down, I can’t ever move from my place. What am I? Answer: Stairs
- You can hear me, but never touch or see me. What am I? Answer: Voice
- The more you use me the sharper I get and the less you use me the rustier I get. What am I? Answer: Your Brain
- I have a neck and two hands, but I have no head or hands. What am I? Answers: A shirt
- I’m made of water, but if you put me in water, I disappear. What am I? Answer: Ice
- We were once nine siblings, but one was fake so we’re now a family of eight. I can spin around all day despite my enormous weight. What am I? Answer: The Earth
- I wash, cut and shave several times a day, but my hair still stays the same. What am I? Answer: A barber
- People save me, change me, raise me and are always looking for ways to make more of me. What am I? Answer: Money
- My name sounds like it’s spelled with one letter, when it actually needs three. Look through me to find things and see. What am I? Answer: Eye
- Hold on to me tight and don’t lose me, if you lose me often you’ll lose your friends too. What am I? Answer: Your Temper
- I used to be a Roman god and the humans named a planet and a metal used to measure heat after me. What am I? Answer: Mercury
- I’m a famous beverage with three letters in my name. Even if you take away the last two, I still sound the same. What am I? Answer: Tea
- I look exactly like you but I do exactly the opposite of what you do. What am I? Answer: Reflection in a mirror
Frequently Asked Questions on What Am I Riddles
What are the easy What Am I Riddles?
Some of the examples of What Am I Riddles for kids are I am the symbol of love and pump blood. What am I? I am new to this world and have tiny feet and hands. What am I? I smell nice and come in a variety of colors. What am I? I come in a bowl or cone. I taste sweet and am chilled. What am I?
What are the hard What Am I Riddles?
Some of the examples of Hard What Am I Riddles for kids are I come in different colors, sometimes yellow, sometimes green and sometimes red. I am doctor’s best friend. What am I? I get smaller each time i take a bath. What am I? I have a beautiful face and arms, but no head. What am I?
Why are What Am I Riddles important to kids?
What am I riddles are kids’ best friends. These riddles are one of the most sorted and preferred ways of learning and kids are never bored of solving these riddles. Also, these riddles are helpful in teaching kids the art of problem solving and critical thinking abilities.