Thanksgiving Riddles and Jokes for Kids
Thanksgiving is a special holiday for kids. The holiday is all about food, festivity and spending time with family and friends. Kids not only enjoy the lavish meal of thanksgiving but also the games and fun activities. One such activity is thanksgiving riddles for kids. Kids love to host parties where they can ask riddles to their friends and relatives. This is the best way to keep the kids engaged while you are prepping the dishes.
Thanksgiving jokes and riddles for kids will make everyone on the table think outside the box. The guests would be thrilled and amused to know the answer. With the riddles and jokes, your little one will be the entertainer of the house. Parents can also arrange thanksgiving outdoor scavenger hunt riddles for the kids. This way, you can concentrate on making arrangements while your kid is out playing treasure hunt.
If you or your kid is a riddler of the house looking for thanksgiving and Christmas riddles, then you have come to the right page.
Thanksgiving Riddles for Kids PDF
Looking for something to keep your kids occupied? What is better than some riddles that would make them scratch their head. Solving riddles is not just for kids’ entertainment, it also helps in brain development and critical thinking. Thus, parents must include solving riddles as a part of the Thanksgiving celebrations of their kids.
Given below are a few thanksgiving riddles for kids:
- Who is never hungry on Thanksgiving?
- At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand should you butter your roll with?
- What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
- Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
- I can be hot or cold, I can be made with fruit, vegetable, or meat but either way, you see it, on a Thanksgiving table I will be a treat. What am I?
- Can a turkey fly higher than an ostrich?
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
- What key doesn’t open any door?
- It is time for Thanksgiving
I don’t know if you’d heard
This means it’s time to gobble
This very tasty bird
- I have eyes but I can’t see
- Why did the turkey run across the road?
- Why was the turkey banned from the cornfield?
- What are unhappy cranberries called?
- Why are pilgrims’ pants always falling down?
Ans: The turkey, because it’s always stuffed
Ans: Neither – you should use a knife
Ans: A har-vest!
Ans: Plymouth Rock
Ans: In the dictionary
Ans: Yes because ostriches can’t fly
Ans: Because Thanksgiving was right around the corner.
I have skin but I can’t feel anything
I can be sweet but I’m not a piece of candy
I can be baked but I’m not a cake
I can be peeled but I’m not a carrot
Ans: He wanted to get away from Thanksgiving!
Ans: Because he would gobble it up!
Ans: Their belts are on their hats.