Learning tables 15 to 25 helps children to solve math problems quickly and accurately. It is extremely beneficial for children to practice multiplication tables 15 to 25 for good understanding of mathematical concepts. Teaching multiplication tables for kids helps children to perform well in mathematics and other subjects using calculations. In elementary school, children are introduced to multiplication tables so that they can develop their arithmetic skills for better learning outcomes.
Wondering how to teach multiplication tables 15 to 25 to kids? Well, you need to plan an engaging activity to teach multiplication tables along with conducting math games for kids. This encourages children to concentrate and stay focused on what they are learning. Understanding and memorizing multiplication tables helps children solve complex mathematical problems with ease. Moreover, it helps them to boost their overall academic performance.
Multiplication Tables from 15 to 25
Sometimes, children may find it difficult to memorize multiplication tables. In such cases, allow children to practice multiplication tables 15 to 25 with the help of PDF printables or worksheets for better retention. This helps them to recite and write the tables effectively. Moreover, you can enhance your kids’ learning experience using the printable tables from 15 to 25 given below.
Tables 15 to 25 Chart
Explore Free Multiplication Tables 15 to 25 Printable PDF
Here are the multiplication tables from 15 to 25 for children given below:
|15 times table||16 times table|
|17 times table||18 times table|
|19 times table||20 times table|
|Table of 21||Table of 22|
|23 times table||Table of 24|
|Table of 25|
Simple Tips and Tricks for Learning Tables 15 to 25
Some of the simple tips to learn multiplication tables 15 to 25 are mentioned below:
- To learn the table of 15, you add 5 or 0 at the unit place. For example, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135, 150.
- To learn the table of 21, you can add consecutive numbers at the unit place. For example, 21, 42, 63, 84, 105, 126, 147, 168, 189, 210.
- To learn the multiplication table of 20, you can add zero at the unit place. For example, 2 x 10 = 20, add zero at the unit place such as 2 x 2 = 40.
- To learn the table of 16, you can add even numbers such as 6, 2, 8, 4, 0 and repeat it at the unit place. For example, 16, 32, 48, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160.
- To learn the table of 24, you can add even numbers 4, 8, 2, 6, 0 and repeat it at the unit place. For example, 24, 48, 72, 96, 120, 144, 168, 192, 216, 240.
Solved Examples on Tables 15 to 25
A few examples of problems based on multiplication tables from 15 to 25 are given below:
Example 1: Drew bakes 20 apple pies in a day. How many apple pies will he make in 5 days?
Solution: Number of apple pies baked in a day = 20
Total number of apple pies baked in 5 days = 20 x 5 = 100 apple pies.
Therefore, the total number of apple pies baked by Drew in 5 days is 100.
Example 2: Sam buys 15 protein bars from the grocery store everyday. How many protein bars did he buy in 9 days?
Solution: Number of protein bars purchased everyday = 15
Total number of protein bars purchased in 9 days = 15 x 9 = 135
Therefore, the total number of protein bars purchased in 9 days is 135.
Frequently Asked Questions on Tables from 15 to 25
What are the benefits of learning multiplication tables from 15 to 25?
The benefit of learning tables from 15 to 25 is that it helps children to solve multiplication problems quickly. Moreover, they can understand the concepts of mathematics effortlessly and perform well in their academics.