How would you differentiate between prime and composite numbers? Prime numbers are the numbers divisible by 1 and the number itself with one factor, whereas composite numbers are the numbers having more than two factors. You can download prime and composite numbers worksheets to teach kids about the difference between prime and composite numbers. These math worksheets for kids help them learn the concept and solve math problems with speed and accuracy.
Kids must get acquainted with the different number systems to solve math problems accurately. For that, kids must understand their definition and how different they are from other numbers in mathematics. Kids can practice recognizing, tracing, matching or solving problems related to prime and composite numbers with the help of worksheets. These worksheets for kids are a great tool to expand their mathematical knowledge for better academic performance. Therefore, you can help kids practice prime and composite numbers worksheets to understand the concept better.
Check math worksheets related articles:
Free Printable Prime and Composite Numbers Worksheets
It would be great if you could teach kids to master identifying, coloring, cutting and pasting prime and composite numbers worksheets to enhance their math skills. To help kids recognize prime and composite numbers, you can download worksheets pdf for their practice. Below are a few prime and composite numbers worksheets.
Circle the prime numbers on the worksheet
Identify the composite numbers on the worksheet
Add the given numbers to the respective columns on the worksheet
Types of Prime and Composite Numbers Worksheets for Kids
Below are the different printable prime and composite numbers worksheets for kids.
- Circle the numbers: In this worksheet, kids need to circle the prime or composite numbers. They need to critically think and mark the prime or composite numbers from the given series of numbers on the worksheet. This worksheet helps children recognize and differentiate between prime and composite numbers easily.
- Sort the numbers: Kids need to sort the prime and composite numbers in their respective columns. This worksheet enables kids to learn the number system efficiently.
- Say true or false: In this worksheet, kids need to write true or false for the questions related to prime and composite numbers. This worksheet develops decision-making skills in children.
Prime and Composite Numbers List
A list of prime and composite numbers from 1 to 100 is given below.
|Prime Numbers||Composite Numbers|
|2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97||4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42, 44, 45, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 51, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 82, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 98, 99, 100|
Check math-related articles:
Benefits of Prime and Composite Numbers Worksheets
The benefits of prime and composite numbers worksheets for kids are mentioned below:
- It develops mathematical skills in children.
- It enables kids to understand the difference between prime and composite numbers.
- It helps kids recognize the prime and composite numbers.
- It improves the academic performance of children.
- It helps children solve mathematical problems accurately.
- It develops fine motor and cognitive skills in children.
We hope this article on the prime and composite numbers worksheets for kids was useful to you. To learn more about activities, worksheets and games, explore worksheets for kids, math for kids, puzzles for kids, kids learning sections at Osmo.
Frequently Asked Questions on Prime and Composite Numbers Worksheets
What are the prime and composite numbers worksheets?
Prime and composite numbers worksheets are an educational tool to teach kids the difference between prime and composite numbers creatively.
What are the benefits of prime and composite numbers worksheets?
The benefits of prime and composite numbers worksheets are that it helps kids learn and understand the number system for an effective learning experience. Most importantly, it helps them solve math problems accurately.