Explore The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Games
We’re sure your kids absolutely love Mickey Mouse and his friends! Here are a few Mickey Mouse games they can play at home.
In addition to this, Mickey Mouse clubhouse house games for kids will help them in developing skills required for their educational growth. Needless to say, Mickey Mouse portrays happiness, joy, dreams, friendship, love, etc. Therefore, it not only provides entertainment to the kids but also becomes part of the memorable moments of their childhood. Not to forget, Mickey Mouse games for kids online are easily available in order to increase kids’ learning experience.
List Of Mickey Mouse Games For Kids
- Hide & Seek – Digital-Physical Mickey Mouse Game For Kids: Hide pictures of Mickey Mouse and his friends all over your house. Kids need to find each image. You could make this game more challenging by printing out matching pictures of Mickey Mouse. So your child needs to find every matching pair in order to be declared the winner! For digital-physical Mickey Mouse games for kids, check out Osmo’s Super Studio series.
- Goofy’s Hat – One of The Challenging Mickey Mouse Games: Here’s the ‘passing the parcel’ game with a twist! It’s not exactly a parcel, but it’s Goofy’s hat! Kids need to pass it around when music plays in the background, and whoever is found holding the hat while the music stops needs to overcome a goofy challenge! Some challenges include doing a goofy laugh, making funny faces, and more. This is one of the best Mickey Mouse games for kids.
- Minnie’s Bowtie: If you’re looking for creative Mickey Mouse clubhouse games for kids, we’ve got you covered. To begin, draw a picture of Minnie Mouse (you could use Osmo’s Masterpiece drawing tool for this!) along with an image of her famous bowtie. Then, blindfold your child and have them try and place the bowtie in the right spot! Once they’re done, they could also draw, color, and decorate their very own bowtie.
- Pluto’s Bone – One of the Best Mickey Mouse games For Kids: Here’s one of the best Mickey Mouse games for kids that encourage movement! First, form two teams with 3-4 members in each team. Place an image of a dog’s bone (in this context, it would be Pluto’s bone) right in the center of the room. When you say “go!”, one person from each team rushes to the center of the room. Whoever manages to grab the bone without being touched by their opponent wins that round! If you think this game might not be suitable to play indoors, you could try another game. This game works if you’ve got a sandbox. All you have to do is bury an image of Pluto’s bone-deep inside the sandbox. Kids need to find this bone as fast as they can!
- Donald Duck Game: Have your kids walk around like a duck and do the chicken dance while you play some music. When you stop the music, they need to sit down as fast as possible! Whoever is the last person to do so, loses. If your child isn’t in the mood to play these games, maybe you could take their help making some Mickey-Mouse-shaped pancakes. Cooking together is a great way to learn some math too because it requires counting and measuring.
- Mickey Mouse Room Decoration Game: Decorating a room is something kids might like to do. So, why not use these opportunities to expand their creative side. Conduct a game where kids have to decorate the room with a mickey mouse theme and another room with a Minnie mouse. You can give a checklist to the kids about the things that have to be arranged in the respective rooms. Ask kids to collect materials or make DIY crafts to decorate the rooms. Kids who are successful in decorating the room as per the checklist will be declared winners.
- Mickey Mouse Expression Game: How well kids are in expressing their emotions with others? This is something that each kid would love to play. Keep flashcards consisting of numerous mickey mouse expressions in the bowl. Ask kids to come forward and pick up a flashcard. Now, the kid has to act out the emotions of Mickey Mouse through their actions. The other kids have to guess the expression that this kid is trying to emote. Continue this game till all the kids are able to participate and cover all the expressions.
Alternatively, you could also consider keeping your kids engaged with Mickey-Mouse coloring pages. Once they’re done, you could even hang it on the wall for everyone to see!
Benefits Of Mickey Mouse Games For Kids Online
If your child isn’t in the mood to play these games, maybe you could take their help making some Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. Cooking together is a great way to learn some math too because it requires counting and measuring.
Apart from conducting princess games for kids, you could also consider keeping your kids engaged with Mickey Mouse coloring pages. Once they’re done, you could even hang it on the wall for everyone to see.
Some of the benefits of using Mickey Mouse games for kids are mentioned below:
- Conducting this activity will help kids to become more independent and positive.
- Boosts confidence among kids.
- Develops creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Kids will be able to have fun.
- Helps kids to express themselves with confidence.
- Develops positive relationships with others.
- Games are easily accessible for kids.
- Engaging games with innovative themes available for kids.
For more games, check the rest of our website. We’ve got a wide range of STEM activities your kids will love!
Frequently Asked Questions on Mickey Mouse Games for Kids
What are some of the Mickey Mouse games for kids?
Some of the Mickey Mouse games for kids are goofy’s hat, Minnie’s bowtie, pluto’s bone, hide and seek games, Mickey mouse decor games, Mickey mouse games, etc.
What are the advantages of Mickey Mouse games for kids?
The advantages of Mickey Mouse games for kids are improving confidence and motivating them to learn more, letting them to have fun as they learn, enhancing optimistic relationships with their friends and helping them think independently.