Funny Math Jokes for Kids
For many students, Mathematics is not an interesting subject. Even for teachers, it isn’t always the most exciting subject to teach. This means teachers need to make strategies to make lessons fun and engaging. One way to achieve this is through math jokes for kids.
As teachers (or parents), you must be wondering why you should share such silly jokes with your kids. Well, as per a recent study, laughter helps us to learn new things better as it reduces anxiety and boosts motivation. It recharges their mind and gets them excited about the new lesson.
After entering a classroom, you can crack funny math jokes for kids and see the kids laughing. It will lighten the mood of students. Besides entertaining kids, maths jokes also help in teaching concepts from math lessons. Some of the benefits of math jokes for kids are listed below:
- It improves concentration
- It leads to the active participation of students in Maths class
- It keeps them entertained and energized through the class
- It boosts perception, memory power and attention
30 Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Following are some of the math jokes for kids:
- What did the triangle tell the circle? “You are pointless.”
- What is a Maths teacher’s favorite tree? Geometry
- How does a mathematics lover plow fields? Using a pro-tractor
- I had an argument with a 90-degree angle. It turns out that it was right.
- I saw the math teacher with a piece of graph paper.He must be plotting something.
- Parallel lines have so much in common.It’s a shame they will never meet.
- Why was six afraid of seven?Because seven eight (ate) nine.
- What are ten things you can always count on? Your fingers
- Why was the math book so depressed? Because it has so many problems.
- What did the zero say to the eight? Nice belt!
- Why did the two fours skip lunch? Because they are already eight.
- Why was the student upset about being called average? Because it is a mean thing to say.
- Why is the obtuse triangle so frustrated?Because it is never right.
- Why is the equal sign so humble? Because it knew it was neither greater nor lesser than anyone.
- Why should you avoid talking to Pi?Because it will go on and on forever.
- Teacher: Why are you doing your multiplication on the floor? Student: You told me not to use tables.
- Why did the girl always wear glasses during math class? They improve di-vision.
- What do you call a mathematician who spent many days at the beach? A tan gent.
- If I had six oranges in one hand and four apples in the other hand what would I have? Really big hands!
- Which knight created the round table? “Sir Cumference!”
- What is a butterfly’s favorite subject? Mothematics
- Did you hear about the over-educated circle? It has 360°!
- What’s a swimmer’s favorite kind of math? Dive-ision!
- Are all monsters good at Maths? Not unless you count Dracula
- How do you make seven an even number? Remove the S.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? Pumpkin Pi
- What do you call two friends who love math? Algebros
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots.
- What is a bird’s favorite type of math? Owl-gebra.
- Who is the king of the pencil case? The ruler
These jokes are proof that even Maths can be a great source of humor. These humorous jokes not only make kids giggle, but also arouse their interest in the subject. These are not just funny but have some knowledge of Math. Only those who have their concept cleared will get the joke. Read these jokes to see if it cracks you up or not!
If you liked these Math Jokes for Kids, we’re sure you’ll like the rest of our Math activities for toddlers, Math Games For Grade 2, Tongue Twisters For Kids, Math Games For Grade 3 & Spelling Games For Kids on our website.