Learning the letters of the alphabet becomes fairly easier for kids when you teach them using alphabet worksheets and flashcards. With our letter C worksheets, your child can build their writing and reading skills in no time. Check out these letter C worksheets for preschool kids below.
Free Printable Letter C Worksheets
Here are some tracing worksheets for kids to learn the letter C.
Letter C Tracing Worksheet
Check out letter C worksheet for kids to practice the alphabet in a systematic way. Provide flexible time and engaging learning tools to practice writing the alphabet for kids.
C Words Tracing Worksheet
If you’re looking for worksheets to teach words that start with the letter C? Then, check out worksheet for kids to practice writing and learning new words for vocabulary knowledge.
Identify and Write C Words Worksheet
Kids are visual learners. Therefore, you can develop their interest in learning new words by practicing worksheets. Check out the worksheets where kids need to identify the illustrated objects and write their name in the space provided.
Uppercase and Lowercase Letter C Tracing Worksheet
Apart from letter recognition, kids must also learn to write the uppercase and lowercase letter C. It helps them improve their alphabetic knowledge and language skills. Check out the uppercase and lowercase letter C tracing worksheet for kids to practice writing.
Letter C Maze Worksheet
Check out letter C maze worksheets for kids to practice the alphabet in the form of a game. Kids need to help the mouse pass through the maze to find the cheese successfully. This activity helps them learn the letter C effectively.
Identify and Color the Letter C
Help your children identify and color the letter C on the worksheets given below. Allow kids to recognize uppercase and lowercase letter C for better learning outcomes.
C is for Caterpillar Coloring Worksheet
Coloring is something that kids enjoying doing. Check out coloring worksheets for kids to practice coloring and learn about the species that start with letter C.
Connect the Dots to Make C Worksheet
Help your children practice writing through connect the dots worksheets in the beginning of their learning period. This worksheet help them write the letter C easily.
Identify and Color the Words that Start with C
Check out worksheets that includes images of things that start with the letter C. Kids need to color the illustrated images and learn new words representing the alphabet.
Unscramble the Words Starting with Letter C Worksheet
Explore worksheets to practice words beginning with the letter C. Allow kids to think critically and unscramble the words given on the worksheet.
Alternatives to Letter C Printable Worksheets
Here are some alternatives to letter C printable worksheets:
- Write in the Air: As the name of this activity suggests, all kids have to do is form the letter C using their hands, in the air! If they’re not really in the mood to sit down and work on our letter C printable worksheets, this is a great alternative.
- Write on Their Back: Easy peasy! Just form the letter on their back and have them guess what you’re ‘drawing’. They could do the same with you!
- Paint it: Use watercolors to paint the letter on the sidewalk or a sheet of paper. Kids could even use a funny mixture of various colors to add more fun to this activity. Also, explore Letter C Coloring Pages.
- Use Play Dough: This one’s the most common way to teach kids to shape letters. It’s hands-on so kids are immediately drawn to this activity! You could even use cookie dough to serve the purpose. It could make for a yummy treat too!
- Provide Dry Erase Boards: And dry erase markers along with them of course! These glide across the board easily and make for a fun activity to try with your kids. It’s another awesome alternative to our letter C printable worksheets.
You could even try Osmo’s ABCs game in the Little Genius Starter Kit to teach your child how to construct letters. Once they build their letter recognition skills, they can read effectively and with ease.
We hope you found these letter C worksheets useful. For more activities, games and worksheets that make learning fun, check our kids learning section.
Frequently Asked Questions on Letter C Worksheets
Can The Letter C Worksheets Be Given To Preschool Children?
Yes, the letter C worksheets can be given to preschool children. Once kids start recognizing the letters, you can give them the letter C worksheets. Preschoolers find these worksheets quite interesting and exciting. They also develop hand to eye coordination by coloring within their defined lines.
What are some of the types of letter C worksheets?
The Different types of letter C worksheets are handwriting worksheets for the letter C, recognizing and writing the letter C, fill in the blanks with the letter C worksheets and many other engaging worksheets for kids. Kids can color the letter C and learn identification of colors and letters.
What Are The Alternatives To The Letter C Worksheets?
The alternatives to the letter C worksheets are painting the letter C on a card board, using the play dough and creating the letter C, writing in the air, asking kids to recognize the letter and scavenger hunt. These are a few fun activities that can substitute for the letter C worksheets.