Letter C Worksheets For Preschool
Learning the letters of the alphabet can become fairly easier with worksheets and flashcards. Kids tend to get distracted easily and so keeping them engaged with a hands-on activity is a good way to go.
With our letter C worksheets, your child can build their writing and reading skills in no time. Check out these letter C worksheets below,
Free Printable Letter C Worksheets
Download these printable letter C worksheets for preschool.
Letter C Handwriting Worksheet:
Letter C Fill In the Letters Worksheet:
Identify and Write Words Letter C Worksheet:
Alternatives to Letter C Printable Worksheets
Here are some alternatives to letter C printable worksheets:
- Write in the Air: As the name of this activity suggests, all kids have to do is form the letter C using their hands, in the air! If they’re not really in the mood to sit down and work on our letter C printable worksheets, this is a great alternative.
- Write on Their Back: Easy peasy! Just form the letter on their back and have them guess what you’re ‘drawing’. They could do the same with you!
- Paint it: Use watercolors to paint the letter on the sidewalk or a sheet of paper. Kids could even use a funny mixture of various colors to add more fun to this activity. Also, explore Letter C Coloring Pages.
- Use Play Dough: This one’s the most common way to teach kids to shape letters. It’s hands-on so kids are immediately drawn to this activity! You could even use cookie dough to serve the purpose. It could make for a yummy treat too!
- Provide Dry Erase Boards: And dry erase markers along with them of course! These glide across the board easily and make for a fun activity to try with your kids. It’s another awesome alternative to our letter C printable worksheets.
You could even try Osmo’s ABCs game in the Little Genius Starter Kit to teach your child how to construct letters. Once they build their letter recognition skills, they can read effectively and with ease.