Jeopardy is a fun trivia game, and not only adults, but kids also can enjoy playing the game. All you need to get started is a list of jeopardy questions for kids. Trivia games, which involve asking questions for kids, are a great way to test a child’s general knowledge. Additionally, it’s a great way to kill time when the kids are bored in a waiting room or on long road trips.
Whether it’s putting your little one’s general knowledge to the test or family game night, these jeopardy questions for kids will make it more fun. Additionally, a game of jeopardy is a great way to improve your child’s thinking skills and memory. And what’s more, you might end up learning a thing or two, while playing this fun game.
How to Play the Game
Playing a game of jeopardy questions for kids is pretty simple. Here are a few rules you need to follow to play the game:
- Divide the kids into teams.
- Each team gets to ask the other team questions from flashcards.
- The kids must answer the questions starting with “Who is/ was” or “What is/was.”
- Each team must guess the correct answer within 10-15 seconds. For every correct answer, the team gets a point
- The team that scores the most number of points wins.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of 50 jeopardy questions for kids. These questions will test your child’s knowledge of science, geography, animals and movies.
50 Jeopardy Questions for Kids
Here is a list of 50 amazing jeopardy questions for kids with answers. Put your child’s skills to the test with these fun jeopardy questions.
List of Jeopardy Questions for Kids
- How many legs does a spider have? Answer: What comes after 7? (8)
- How many noses does a slug have? Answer: What comes between 3 and 5? (4)
- What group of animals is called a pride? Answer: What are lions?
- What do caterpillars turn into? Answer: What are butterflies?
- What do you call a group of giraffes? Answer: What is a tower?
- Which is the fastest land animal? Answer: What is a cheetah?
- How many wings do dragonflies have? Answer: How much is 4?
- What do you call a female deer? Answer: What is a doe?
- How many humps do Bactrian camels have? Answer: What comes after 1? (2)
- These animals breathe out of their butts. Answer: What are turtles?
- This reptile can change its body color to camouflage itself. Answer: What is a chameleon?
- What is the largest type of frog? Answer: What is a Goliath frog?
- This animal can carry upto 5000 times its body weight. Answer: What is an ant?
- How many eyes do caterpillars have? Answer: What is 12?
- What’s the only insect that can turn its head? Answer: What is a Praying Mantis?
- What is the color of a ruby? Answer: What is red?
- Whose nose grew longer when he lied? Answer: Who is Pinocchio?
- In which movie does a woman dress up as a man to join the army in her father’s place? Answer: Who is Mulan?
- What is the name of the dragon who helps Mulan? Answer: Who is Mushu?
- What is the name of the fish who helps Marlin cross the ocean to find Nemo? Answer: Who is Dory?
- What is the name of Rapunzel’s pet chameleon in Tangled? Answer: Who is Pascal?
- What is the name of the witch who kidnapped baby Rapunzel and raised her? Answer: Who is Mother Gothel?
- In the movie Tangled, what is Flynn Rider’s real name? Answer: Who is Eugene Fitzherbert?
- What is the name of the dachshund in the movie Toy Story? Answer: Who is Slinky?
- In the movie Beauty and the Beast, what is Gaston’s sidekick’s name? Answer: Who is Le Fou?
- Which Disney movie has two sisters called Anna and Elsa? Answer: What is Frozen?
- What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog? Answer: Who is Pluto?
- What is Donald Duck’s girlfriend’s name? Answer: Who is Daisy Duck?
- What kind of fish are Nemo and his dad? Answer: What is a clownfish?
- What color is Smurfette’s skin? Answer: What is blue?
- Which platform should Hogwarts students go through to get on the Hogwarts Express? Answer: What is platform 9 ¾?
- Which house does the sorting hat put Harry Potter in? Answer: What is Gryffindor?
- Where does the President of the United States of America live, when in office? Answer: What is the White House?
- Where is Mount Rushmore? Answer: Where is South Dakota?
- What do people in the US eat most for Thanksgiving dinner? Answer: What is a Turkey?
- What snacks do people leave for Santa on Christmas Eve? Answer: What are cookies and milk?
- What creatures pull Santa’s sleigh to help him deliver gifts? Answer: What are reindeer?
- Which two countries share the longest border? Answer: What are Canada and the US?
- Which ocean is off the coast of California? Answer: What is the Pacific Ocean?
- Which festival comes after Lent? Answer: When do kids go on egg hunts? (Easter)
- On which holiday do kids wear costumes and go trick-or-treating? Answer: What is celebrated on October 31st? (Halloween)
- What are the colors on the American flag? Answer: What are red, blue and white?
- What is the one letter in the English alphabet that is not included in the names of any of the 50 states in the U.S? Answer: What does the word queen start with? (The letter Q)
- Which U.S state is home to Hollywood? Answer: What is California?
- What are the 7 colors in a rainbow? Answer: What are violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red?
- 71% of the Earth is covered by what? Answer: What are rivers, lakes and seas filled with? (Water)
- What do you get when you freeze water? Answer: What is ice?
- Who is Spongebob Squarepants’ best friend? Answer: Who is Patrick Star?
- What do you call the process by which plants make their own food? Answer: What is photosynthesis?
- Who discovered gravity? Answer: Who is Newton?
Osmo has a wide variety of questions, activities, games and worksheets that make learning fun and engaging for kids. Check our kids learning section to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions on Jeopardy Questions for Kids
What are jeopardy questions for kids?
Jeopardy questions for kids is a trivia game, where the questions are in the form of the answer and the answers are asked in the form of a question.
How does playing jeopardy help kids?
Jeopardy questions help parents test their kids’ knowledge. It also improves their thinking skills and memory.