Each year, Halloween is celebrated in true spirits, since it is the second biggest festival followed by Christmas. Considering this fact, parents can imbibe a sense of learning in the young minds by introducing them to Halloween words. In addition to this, it is the favorite festival for children as they can get many candies. The heritage of Halloween has been passed on for generations, and to maintain its true vibes, parents must teach children about Halloween and its facts. Below provided is a collection of Halloween Facts for children to teach them what Halloween is all about.
In addition to teaching children the Halloween words, parents can introduce them to Easy Spelling Words.
Halloween Word List
Below provided are the commonly used Halloween alphabet words. These words are given in alphabetical order.
Halloween Words that Start with A
Halloween Words that Start with B
Halloween Words that Start with C
Halloween Words that Start with D
|Dreadful||Dress – up|
Halloween Words that Start with E
Also, refer to Spelling Word Activities for Kids.
Halloween Words that Start with F
Halloween Words that Start with G
Halloween Words that Start with H
Halloween Words that Start with I
Halloween Words that Start with J
Halloween Words that Start with K
Parents can introduce kids to Hard spelling bee words.
Halloween Words that Start with L
Halloween Words that Start with M
Halloween Words that Start with N
Halloween Words that Start with O
Halloween Words that Start with P
Halloween Words that Start with Q
Halloween Words that Start with R
Halloween Words that Start with S
Halloween Words that Start with T
|Trick or Treat||Troll||Tutu|
Halloween Words that Start with U
Halloween Words that Start with V
Halloween Words that Start with W
Halloween Words that Start with Z
The above provided Halloween words can be taught to kids as Halloween spelling words.
Refer to an advanced level of teaching, Multiple Meaning Words.
Halloween Words and Phrases
Halloween is an excellent time to be creative. Whether parents are helping the children write a spooky tale or looking for a few inspirational phrases while narrating Halloween memories, below are the funniest and the most important Halloween Words and Phrases.
- Eat, drink and be scary!
- Ghostly Greetings!
- Halloween is a real treat
- Have a fang-tastic night
- Happy Haunting!
- Have a bootiful Halloween
- Don’t be a scaredy-cat
- I witch you a Happy Halloween
- Stop in for a spell
- Please park all brooms at the door
- Caution! Witch Crossing
- Boo to you from our crew
- If you want a tasty sweet…
- Be sure to holler trick or treat!
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter?- Pumpkin Pi
- What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?- Boo-berry pie with ice scream!
- What do spiders do for fun on Halloween?- Surf the web!
- Know how Frankenstein likes his potatoes?- Monster-mashed!
- Why do demons and ghouls always hang out together?- Because demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
- Know why mummies never reveal their true age?- ‘Cause they like to keep it under wraps.
- How can you tell if a vampire has a cold?- Because of the coffin!
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Halloween party?- Because he had nobody to go with!
- Quick-witted Betsy laughed and told the man who was a frequent visitor that it looked like a childhood picture of Howie in a Halloween costume.
Who throws a Halloween gala where no one dresses up? This one looks like a busted piece of Halloween pottery.
It might pick up the Halloween season.‘Scared?’ he grinned,
turning the light beneath his chin illuminating his Halloween face.
Another Word for Halloween
Parents and teachers can discover synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for Halloween, like Allhallows Eve, Halloween-en, fancy-dress, spooky, Christmas, frolics, yuletide, Halloween, spooktacular and Xmas. Below given are Words Associated with Halloween.
Top 12 Halloween Related Words
- Spree killer
- Full moon
Osmo also provides a wide range of Kindergarten Sight Words for the benefit of children.