Choosing gifts for 6 year old boys can be a tough task because they are very imaginative and have varied interests. 6 year old boys can entertain themselves for hours with simple things like sticks and stones too, so what can you get for them? Toys that make noise or move and perform tricks are wonderful gifts for 6 year old boys. So, when you choose gifts for 6 year old boys, get things that appeal to their wide range of interests. Gifts for 6 year old boys have to be something that challenges them mentally as well as physically.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of cool and unique gifts for 6 year old boys. These gifts for kids are fun to play with and motivate them to learn too.
15 Best Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys
Hunting for cool gifts for 6 year old boys? Here are 15 amazing gift ideas. Your little boy will enjoy playing with these gifts and also learn while they play.
List Of Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys
- Remote Controlled Vehicles: Little boys love vehicles. Whether it’s Christmas or his birthday, a remote controlled vehicle is a cool gift for a 6 year old boy. This gift is great for group play and builds their social skills while they play with their vehicles with friends.
- Genius Starter Kit+ Family Game Night: Family game nights are a great way to have fun and bond with your kids. Osmo’s Genius Starter Kit+ Family Game night is a great way to introduce STEAM topics to your little boy. This helps your little boy learn to love concepts of engineering, science, art, math and reading. The Genius Starter Kit has 5 games for independent STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) learning and 2 games for family game night. Check out these STEM activities for kids.
- Musical Instruments: Everyone enjoys music, so introduce your little one to music by giving them toy musical instruments. Your little one would love a toy guitar, drum set, keyboard etc. Introduce your little one to music and poetry with poems for kids.
- Ring Toss: A Ring toss game is a great way to get your 6-year-old boy to spend time with his family. While it’s not a fancy game, it’ll keep your little boy entertained and engaged for hours. This unique gift for 6 year old boys also helps in building his hand-eye coordination skills and aim. It also helps promote healthy competition in your little guy.
- Coding Family Bundle: Is your 6-year old boy keen on coding? Here’s the best gift to make his coding dreams come true. Osmo’s Coding Family Bundle is the perfect way to introduce your little boy to the world of coding. The game allows your child to learn and develop coding skills in progression with 3 hands-on learning games. This game also helps build the child’s problem-solving and logical skills while learning the basic concepts of coding. Check out these coding games for kids to help them learn to code in a fun way.
- Walkie Talkie: A walkie talkie is one of the coolest gifts for 6 year old boys. This wonderful toy is great for imaginative play and group play as they run around the neighborhood playing with their friends.
- Detective Agency: Osmo’s Detective Agency is one of the best gifts for 6 year old boys who love to play at being detectives. Allow your child to unleash their inner detective and run their own detective agency with this game. It also teaches kids about different cultures and geography as the little detective goes around the world with his magnifying glass. Check out these geography games for kids.
- Racing Cars and Track Set: Little boys love racing, they’re constantly racing their cars with their friends. Make your little boy’s dreams of becoming a racer come true with this gift. Watch your little boy’s imagination soar as he learns to set up the track and race his cars on the track. Additionally, it encourages pretend play and enhances their fine motor skills.
- Genius Tangram: Osmo’s Genius Tangram is a great gift to give a 6 year old boy. Your child can exercise his spatial and problem-solving skills while arranging the puzzle pieces to match the on-screen image. Watch your little boy’s skills improve as he solves 500 different puzzles of different shapes and forms in this game. This wonderful gift will improve your child’s knowledge of shapes and color recognition skills. Check out these shape games for kids to introduce your child to geometry and symmetry.
- Wooden building blocks: Wooden building blocks are a wonderful gift that develops your little boy’s imagination and creativity. Additionally, creating new structures with the blocks develops their fine motor skills and cognitive skills. They’re also great to teach kids math concepts like counting, addition and subtraction and also introduces children to concepts of engineering. Check out these math addition games to help your little ones learn to add.
- Camping Set: Bring out the budding camper in your little boy with a camping set. Little boys love to explore, so this is a great gift to instill a love for the outdoors and camping. This is one of the best gifts to indulge in pretend play and boosts their imagination.
- Genius Words: Osmo’s Genius Words is one of the best gifts for 6 year old boys. At age 6, little boys are learning the alphabet and forming basic words. This fun game introduces kids to the wonderful world of words and builds their vocabulary and spelling skills. Check out these easy spelling words for kids.
- Art and Craft Kits: Introduce your little boy to art and craft by giving him an art and craft kit. These kits help them explore their imagination and creativity. Check out these art activities for kids to boost their creativity.
- Scooter: This is one of the top gifts for 6 year old boys. A 6-year-old boy has good motor skills. So give your little boy the gift of wheels with a scooter. Nothing is cooler than riding around the neighborhood on your own scooter. A scooter is a great way to get your 6-year-old boy to exercise and get some fresh air. Watch your little boy have fun racing with his friends and learning new moves on the driveway.
- Telescope: Introduce your little guy to the wonders of the sky by giving them a telescope. This wonderful gift helps them learn more about the planets, the sun, moon and other celestial objects. Additionally, it’ll enhance their interest in astronomy and science learning and make them look forward to learning more. Check out this phases of the moon worksheet to learn more about the moon and its phases.
Benefits Of Giving Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys
Little boys have very creative minds, which makes way for unlimited options when it comes to games. They are very energetic and love to play. He needs a lot of physical and mental stimulation. They’ll enjoy playing with anything as long as it interests them, so it could be a doll or a truck or a kitchen set or robots. These 15 gifts for 6 year old boys will help them with their motor and cognitive skills. They will also help in building healthy competition in your little boy. These educational toys for kids will let his imagination soar while picking up necessary skills and also boost their concentration, creativity and confidence.
We hope you found this list of gifts for 6 year old boys useful. For more gift ideas, activities, games and worksheets to make learning fun, check our kids learning section.
Frequently Asked Questions on Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys
What Are Some Of The Good Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys?
Here are some of the good gifts for 6 year old boys such as ribbon ninja, smartwatches, hotwheels, dinosaur kit, animal kingdom kits, step toys for kids, Lego city race, etc. These are some of the good gifts for 6 year old boys to play and learn something new.
What are the benefits of presenting Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys?
When you present gifts for 6 year old boys, they improve their cognitive skills and fine and gross motor skills. They also develop their creativity, imagination skills and many other skills. Also, gifts for 6 year old boys improves their confidence levels by letting them have fun.
Are Educational Presents Good For Gifts For 6 Year Old Boys?
Yes, educational books or presents are good gifts for 6 year old boys. When you gift them some comic books or knowledge passing books, it helps them learn more about the world around them by improving their vocabulary. Also, you can give them animal encyclopedias and other informative books.