Best gifts ideas for 3 year olds
Kids love receiving gifts. Birthdays are the occasion when kids get a lot of gifts. There is also a custom to exchange gifts on many festive occasions. When it comes to gifting something to a 3 year old, there is often some confusion as to what to gift. At the age of 3 years, playtime is a lot different when compared to early toddler age. 3 year old kids look for games that match their physical, cognitive, and language skills.
As your kids would have just started to show interest in some activities, you might not be sure as to where your kid’s interests truly lie. Are you wondering what to gift to a 3 year old? Well, we have the best suggestions of gifts which would be thoroughly enjoyed by them. Parents looking for unique gifts for 3 year olds can continue reading.
Playosmo game kits as gifts
We, at Playosmo, offer a plethora of games that can be perfect for gifting kids of different age groups. With its AI-enabled gaming technology, Playosmo has carved its niche.
Some of Osmo’s best gifts for 3 year olds are listed below:
Little Genius Sticks Rings (ABCs & Squiggle Magic): The kit includes 38 silicone sticks and rings, a silicone play mat, stackable storage, and 2 game apps- ABCs and Squiggle Magic. This game allows kids to build letters with colorful sticks and rings in ABCs. They can also create something of their choice and see the creation come alive in Squiggle Magic. This game increases creativity, fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, letter recognition, and vocabulary among kids. Therefore, it is a great gifting option for kids. Find the game on Playosmo.
Little Genius Costume Pieces (Stories & Costume Party): In this game, kids can mix and match costumes and navigate adventures in stories. Kids can also have a Costume Party where they can experiment with different clothes and colors. The game kit includes 19 costume pieces, stackable storage, 2 game apps- Costume Party and Stories. You can buy it from Playosmo.
More Ideas Of Gifts for 3 Year Olds
While selecting gifts for your child, it is important to observe what they like or dislike. Common gifts one can give to a 3 year old are lego, marble run, football, bat and ball, car toys, dolls and superhero toys. Selecting a toy that keeps kids engaged and active is really important. Also, one can choose educational gifts for 3 year olds, which will help in the overall development of the child.
3 years is the age when kids show a massive jump in cognitive, physical and social skills. They would also be really curious around this age. Your gift must satiate their curiosity. Following are some of the fun gift ideas:
- Drawing Kit: Some kids are little Picassos who love to draw and color and bring their imagination onto paper. Kids can be given a drawing set that contains a drawing book, crayon colors and child-safe paint.
- Lego: Lego toys are one of the nice presents to a 3 year old. Building blocks or lego are the best way to foster development. Lego teaches kids about shapes, color and position.
- Soft toys: Kids love to play with soft toys. Their love for soft toys can be seen in the way they play with them. They engage in pretend play and often name their soft toys. Kids also act like their parents while playing with soft toys. Parents can teach good habits and manners to kids better as they will do the same with their toys. Playing with soft toys will boost their emotional skills.
- Remote cars: You can give your kid remote cars to play with. Kids, especially boys, love to play with remote-enabled toys. Running a remote car improves their motor skills.
- Playdough: Gifting playdough is a nice option. Kids will create different structures using the playdough. This will improve their motor skills and enhance creativity.
- Abacus: Abacus is used to teach kids counting. It is a great gift for a 3 year old who would start learning to count.
- Dollhouse: Who doesn’t love to play with a dollhouse? A dollhouse is the best Christmas gift for a 3 year old girl.
- Barbie dolls: Barbie dolls or barbie princesses are nice gifts for girls. They would enjoy playing with their dolls and also dressing them up.
- Jigsaw puzzle: The jigsaw puzzle is one of the fun and educational games that can be given to 3 year olds. It is among the top gifts for 3 year olds. Parents can guide their kids on how to put puzzle pieces together. Once they finish off, there will be pride and happiness on the kid’s face.
Deciding what to give to a 3 year old is not always easy. Most kids are really fussy about what they want to play with. Gifts also depend on the gender of the kid. While a boy might enjoy car or superhero toys, girls would want dolls and dollhouses on their birthday. Hence, it becomes a challenge to find the perfect gift for your little munchkin. If you are not sure what your kid might like, you can go with Playosmo’s range of toys or choose from the list of recommended gifts above.