Everyone loves receiving gifts and little 3 year old girls are no exception. Birthdays and festivals are days of great joy for kids because they involve gifts. 3 year old girls are curious little beings. Some of them are just starting preschool and increasing their social circle. They love exploring the world around them and learning to do things on their own. From dollhouses to building blocks, there are plenty of options available online. So, what should you pick for this toddler who’s just learning new things? Think about some gift for a 3 year old girl which can make them happy and at the same time enhance their learning experience. These gifts for kids will definitely develop your child’s cognitive skills. You can explore gift ideas for 3 year old girls here.
When picking out gifts for 3 year old girls, we should keep in mind the skills that we want them to learn. The best gifts for 3 year old girls should be those that help them move, explore and develop new skills. The gifts and toys should stimulate the little girls’ imagination, spark their curiosity and encourage creativity while enjoying their playtime. Moreover, you can explore kids learning toys that can help them learn something new while playing with them.
Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girl
If you’re on the lookout for some unique gifts for 3 year old girls, your search ends here. Here is a list of best gifts for little girls that’ll help them learn while playing.
- Soft Toys: Soft toys are great gifts to give 3 year old girls. Introduce your little girl to a whole new world of friends with different shaped soft toys. The different animal shapes help the child learn the different animal names and their characteristics. She can name her soft, furry friends and play different games with them. Soft toys are a great way to build your little girl’s emotional skills, creativity and imagination.
- Dolls and Dollhouses: Most 3-year-old girls love to play with dolls and dollhouses. They give names to the dolls, have tea parties with these dolls and arrange and rearrange the dollhouses. A dollhouse is a perfect Christmas gift for a 3-year-old. Dressing up the dolls and arranging their dollhouse will keep them busy and entertained for hours. This will help boost their imagination, creativity and social skills along with their fine motor skills. Dolls and dollhouses are also great for group play. Your child can make new friends and play dress up with the dolls and the dollhouse, which will help build her social and emotional skills.
- Osmo’s Little Genius Costume Pieces (Stories And Costume Party): Most little girls love costume parties. The Little Genius Costume Pieces (Stories And Costume Party) will make your little girl’s costume party dreams come true. Little girls can mix and match outfits or create their own party outfits using different colors and clothes. They can navigate adventures and come up with solutions to different problems in the stories. This game will help your little girl explore her inner fashionista. It also helps in building vocabulary, imagination and creativity. It’ll also help the child develop fine motor skills, cognitive, social and emotional skills and problem solving skills.
- Playdough: Playdough is a great gift for a 3 year old girl. The soft, sticky colorful dough will keep your little girl occupied for hours. The colorful dough will help the child get more creative and imaginative creating new and different structures and breaking to create more. It’ll help the child to learn the different colors and how to shape and mould the dough into different shapes.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to develop your child’s motor skills and memory. It also helps develop their concentration and problem solving skills and helps them become more independent. The child will learn to recognize the different shapes and patiently put them together to complete the puzzle. So they’re one of the best gifts to give 3 year old girls.
- Osmo’s Little Genius Sticks and Rings (ABCs And Squiggle Magic): The Little Genius Sticks and Rings (ABCs And Squiggle Magic) is a great gift for a 3 year old girl. Osmo’s Little Genius Sticks and Rings (ABCs And Squiggle Magic) is a great way to introduce the toddler to the world of alphabets and shapes. The little girls can develop fine motor skills and their creativity with the squishy, colorful Sticks and Rings. The hands-on game will help kids learn to form letters and various shapes and recognize different colors as well.
- Lego: Lego is a great gift to give 3 year old girls. Little kids love to build stuff and take them down and there’s no better toy for this than Lego. Playing with the Lego blocks will help improve your little girl’s hand-eye coordination skills and dexterity. Lego also helps in developing their creativity and imagination. It’s also great for group play, which will help your little girl make friends and build social skills.
- Flashcards: Flashcards are a great way to help your little girl improve her memory and concentration skills. This is one of the best gifts for toddlers to help them learn numbers, alphabets, colors, animals, shapes and festivals. This will give your toddler, who’s about to start preschool, an edge over the other kids at school.
- Coloring Books: Introduce your little girl to the wonderful world of drawing and colors with the gift of a coloring book. Let your toddler discover their inner Picasso by painting, drawing and coloring in between the lines in the coloring books. Colorful crayons, child-safe paint and paper are a great way to introduce colors and shapes to your toddler.
- Doctor/Veterinarian Play Sets: Doctor or Veterinarian play sets are great gifts for 3 year old girls. It’ll teach them empathy and compassion and how to care for their friends and family. It is also a great way to teach your little girls responsibility and how to take care of fellow living beings. It’s also perfect for group play, which helps build social skills. Watch your little girl and her friends enjoy hours of nurturing fun as they diagnose and treat each other.
- Princess Tent: Kids at this age love playing with dolls and decorating their house with creative items. You can give them a princess tent specially designed for girls in pink color. They can play, sleep and spend time with friends in the tent.
- Study table: We all know that girls at this age are sounding alphabets and numbers to begin their educational journey. They need a specific place to sit and learn. So, you can give them a visually appealing and attractive study table as a birthday gift for 3 year old girls.
- School accessories: Kids of age 3 are basically in preschool where they need a lot of materials and accessories to enhance their learning experience. In this regard, you can give them interesting school accessories such as pencil boxes, coloring sets, papers and other stationery items. Make sure that the materials are theme based such as unicorn, disney princesses or any other characters that your girl likes.
- Trampolin: There is a lot of excitement for kids especially in outdoor activities. Therefore, you can create an environment for kids where they can play as much as they want. You can place a kid-friendly trampoline in the backyard of your home. Kids would love to jump on the trampoline. This is a cool gift for a 3 year old girl.
- Kitchen set: Most of the kids love to spend time in the kitchen with their mothers. They like to watch them cook and want to imitate. In order to enhance their interest, you can set up a small kitchen which includes all the kid-friendly appliances. It has a tiny cooker, pan, waffle maker, toaster, spatula, etc. If you’re thinking about a Christmas gift for a 3 year old girl, this would be the best idea.
- Princess costumes: All the kids are fond of Disney characters, especially girls. They adore Disney princesses and want to dress up like them. Therefore, you can give them princess costumes of their choice as Elsa, Jasmine, Cinderella, etc. This will be the best birthday gift for a 3 year old girl. They will love receiving this gift and enjoy wearing them on their birthday and other occasions.
Tips To Choose Gifts For 3 Year Old Girl
Your little girl deserves the best, so you need to pick out the best gift for her. The gifts and toys for your little girl should help her develop her fine and gross motor skills, her social and emotional skills and cognitive skills. Toys are a great way to help your 3-year-old girl discover her likes and dislikes and form an opinion. Focus on her likes while buying her a gift and allow her the freedom to be creative and let her imagination run wild. Besides this, choose some educational toys for kids which enhance their learning experience for better educational growth. These gifts for 3 year old girls are chosen keeping in mind their emerging skills and creativity. Here are following points to keep in mind while choosing the gifts for 3 year old girls mentioned below:
- Keep it simple and understandable for kids.
- Select bright and attractive colors of gifts.
- Check for the durability of the product.
- Make sure it is kid friendly gifts and easy for kids to use.
- Choose gifts that enhance their learning as well as essential skills.
We hope you liked Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls. For more kids learning resources, keep visiting Play Osmo. Also read, Math Games For Grade 2, Tongue Twisters For Kids, Math Games For Grade 3 & Spelling Games For Kids.
Frequently Asked Questions on 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls
What are the 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls?
Some of the 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls are Osmo’s Little Genius Sticks and Rings, lego, jigsaw puzzles, Osmo’s Little Genius Costume Pieces, soft toys, animal toys, playdough, coloring books and doctor play sets.
How to pick Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls?
You can pick best gift for 3 year olds that can improve your child’s fine and gross motor skills, social skills, problem solving skills, decision making abilities and creative thinking skills.