Looking for gifts for 3 year old girls? From dollhouses to building blocks, there are plenty of gifting options for little girls. So, what should you pick for this toddler who’s just learning new things? Gifts for 3 year old girls should be things that are not only fun and enjoyable, but also help them learn. These gifts for kids will help your child learn important skills. To make your job easier, we’ve compiled a list of gift ideas for 3 year old girls.
When picking out gifts for 3 year old girls, keep in mind the skills that you want them to learn and their interests. The best gifts for 3 year old girls are those that spark their curiosity and imagination. Additionally, it should boost their creativity and help them explore and develop new skills, while they play. Check out this list of unique gifts for 3 year old girls.
Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls
If you’re on the lookout for some unique gifts for 3 year old girls, your search ends here. Here is a list of best gifts for little girls that’ll help them learn while playing.
List of Gift Ideas for 3 Year Old Girls
- Plush Toys and stuffed animals: Stuffed animals and plush toys are great gifts to give 3 year old girls. Introduce your little girl to a whole new world of friends with different shaped soft toys. These gifts are a great way to build your little girl’s emotional skills, creativity and imagination.
- Flashcards: Flashcards are a great way to help your little girl improve her memory and concentration skills. This is one of the best gifts for toddlers to help them learn numbers, alphabets, colors, animals, shapes and festivals. This will give your toddler, who’s about to start preschool, an edge over the other kids at school. Check out these memory games for kids.
- Osmo’s Little Genius Costume Pieces (Stories And Costume Party): Most little girls love costume parties. The Little Genius Costume Pieces (Stories And Costume Party) will make your little girl’s costume party dreams come true. The game allows kids to mix and match outfits or create their own party outfits using different colors and clothes. Kids also get to navigate adventures and find solutions to different problems in the stories. Along with exploring their inner fashionista, the game also helps build your daughter’s vocabulary, imagination and creativity. It’ll also help the child develop fine motor skills, cognitive, social, emotional skills and problem solving skills.
- Playdough: Playdough is a great gift for a 3 year old girl. The soft, sticky colorful dough will keep your little girl occupied for hours. The colorful dough helps the child explore their creativity and imagination as they mold the dough to create different structures. This gift is also a great tool to teach kids about different colors, different shapes, letters of the alphabet, numbers etc. Check out these Alphabet games for kids.
- Dolls and Dollhouses: Most 3-year-old girls love to play with dolls and dollhouses. They give names to the dolls, have tea parties with these dolls and arrange and rearrange the dollhouses. A dollhouse is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids, especially 3-year-old girls. Dressing up the dolls and arranging their dollhouse will keep them busy and entertained for hours. This will boost their imagination, creativity and build their social skills and fine motor skills. Dolls and dollhouses are also great for group play, which are great to develop your little girl’s social and emotional skills.
- Osmo’s Little Genius Sticks and Rings (ABCs And Squiggle Magic): The Little Genius Sticks and Rings (ABCs And Squiggle Magic) is a great gift for a 3 year old girl, who’s on the threshold of preschool. The kit, which includes two fun digital-physical games, introduces the toddler to the world of alphabets and shapes. This develops your little girl’s fine motor skills and creativity. The hands-on game also helps kids learn to form letters and various shapes and recognize different colors as well. Check out these shape games for kids.
- Lego: Lego is a great gift to give 3 year old girls. There’s no better toy to help your little princess realize her construction dreams than Lego. Playing with Lego blocks improves your little girl’s hand-eye coordination skills and dexterity. Additionally, it also boosts their creativity and imagination. It’s also great for group play, which will help your little girl make friends and build social skills.
- Coloring Books: Introduce your little girl to the wonderful world of drawing and colors with the gift of a coloring book. Let your toddler discover their inner Picasso by painting, drawing and coloring to their heart’s content. Colorful crayons, child-safe paint and paper are a great way to introduce colors and shapes to your toddler. Check out these princess coloring pages for kids.
- Doctor/Veterinarian Play Sets: Doctor or Veterinarian play sets are great gifts for 3 year old girls. It’ll teach them empathy and compassion and how to care for their friends and family. It is also a great way to teach your little girls responsibility and how to take care of fellow living beings. It’s also perfect for group play, which helps build social skills. Watch your little girl and her friends enjoy hours of nurturing fun as they diagnose and treat each other.
- Princess Tent: Kids at this age love playing with dolls and decorating their houses. Princess-themed tents are wonderful gifts for 3 year old girls, which gives them a private space to play with their friends. This gift also encourages pretend play, which helps boost your little girl’s imagination and creativity. Check out these Princess games for kids.
- Study table: 3 year old girls are just starting preschool, they’re starting their educational journey and are learning alphabets and numbers. A study desk gives them a place to sit and put all their things, which motivates them to learn. So, give your little girl a visually appealing and attractive study table as a birthday gift.
- School accessories: Starting preschool with new school accessories like lunch boxes, water bottles, bags etc make going to school more fun. Additionally, personalized school accessories also motivate them to learn, which enhances their learning experience.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: Jigsaw puzzles are a great gift to develop your child’s fine motor skills and memory. This age-old gift also develops their concentration and problem solving skills and helps them become more independent. It also teaches kids to be persistent and patient as they put the pieces together to complete the puzzle. So they’re one of the best gifts to give 3 year old girls. Check out these puzzles for 3 year old kids.
- Trampoline: Little kids love physical activities like jumping. So, give your little bunny a trampoline to keep them jumping. This is one of the coolest gifts for a 3 year old girl.
- Kitchen set: Most kids love to spend time in the kitchen with their mothers. If your little girl loves to cook and bake, give them a small kitchen with kid-friendly appliances. This gift encourages imaginative play and boosts your child’s imagination and creativity.
- Princess costumes: Most little girls love Disney princesses and love to dress up like them. Get them their favorite Disney princess’ costume and make their dream of being a Disney princess come true. This is one the best birthday gifts for 3 year old girls. Check your little princess’ knowledge of Disney movies with these Disney trivia questions.
Tips To Choose Gifts For 3 Year Old Girl
Your little girl deserves the best, so you need to pick out the best gift for her. The gifts and toys for your little girl should help her develop her fine and gross motor skills, her social and emotional skills and cognitive skills. Toys are a great way to help your 3-year-old girl discover her likes and dislikes and form an opinion. Focus on her likes while buying her a gift and allow her the freedom to be creative and let her imagination run wild. Besides this, choose some educational toys for kids which enhance their learning experience for better educational growth. These gifts for 3 year old girls are chosen keeping in mind their emerging skills and creativity. Here are following points to keep in mind while choosing the gifts for 3 year old girls mentioned below:
- Keep it simple and understandable for kids.
- Select bright and attractive colors of gifts.
- Check for the durability of the product.
- Make sure it is kid friendly gifts and easy for kids to use.
- Choose gifts that enhance their learning as well as essential skills.
We hope you liked Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls. For more resources to make learning fun and engaging, check out our kids learning section.
Frequently Asked Questions on 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls
What are the 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls?
Some of the 10 Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls are Osmo’s Little Genius Sticks and Rings, lego, jigsaw puzzles, Osmo’s Little Genius Costume Pieces, soft toys, animal toys, playdough, coloring books and doctor play sets.
How to pick Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls?
You can pick best gift for 3 year olds that can improve your child’s fine and gross motor skills, social skills, problem solving skills, decision making abilities and creative thinking skills.