Gifts For 3 Year Old Boy
Looking for gifts for 3 year old boys? Don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list of the best gift ideas for a 3 year old boy that will make them happy. These gifts for kids will not only fulfil their desires, but also help them learn some essential skills.
Before you choose gifts for 3 year old boys, learn about your little ones’ likes and dislikes. Along with toys, you can also give them non toy gifts like educational toys for kids. These cool gifts for 3 year old boys not only keep them entertained, but also help them learn important skills for kids.
Best Gifts For 3 Year Old Boys
Here are some of the amazing gifts for 3 year old boys. Osmo offers a wide range of age appropriate games for kids that helps them learn while they have fun. Check out this list of amazing gifts for your little one.
List of Cool and Unique Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- Electric or battery-powered toys: Electric or battery-powered toy cars, bikes etc are great gifts for 3 year old boys. These toys are fun to play with and also boost the child’s fine and gross motor skills. These toys will definitely make their birthday dreams come true.
- Toy robot: Toy robots are a great way to keep your kids entertained and engaged. Their cool lighting effects, fun phrases about color and shapes will have your little one super excited. Some toy robots can also be programmed to perform certain movements. These are a cool gift for a 3 year old boy who loves technology. They’re also great to introduce children to coding. Check out these coding toys for kids.
- Little Genius Sticks & Rings (ABCs & Squiggle Magic): This classic game by Osmo is a great way to teach your 3 year old boy the alphabet. The game includes a Silicone play mat, stackable storage, 38 silicone sticks and rings, which helps them learn the alphabet and shapes. It also has 2 fun games, which helps kids learn letter recognition, vocabulary, construction, drawing etc. It also develops their cognitive skills, spatial reasoning and fine motor skills. Check out these alphabet games for kids to help them learn the letters of the alphabet.
- Toy trains: Most little boys love trains. So a toy train and track set is a great gift for 3 year old boys. Your toddler will have fun assembling and reassembling the parts of the train. Along with boosting their fine motor skills, it’ll also boost their imagination and curiosity.
- Cool backpack: A cool backpack is a wonderful gift for a child who’s just starting preschool. Gift your 3 year old boy a wonderful backpack to keep all their school accessories. Choose a backpack with their favorite characters and colors to get them more excited about school.
- School accessories: 3 is when most kids start preschool. So, make their first day of school special with school accessories with their favorite characters. You can get them a water bottle, lunch box, pencil box etc.
- Drawing kit: One of the best gifts for 3 year old boys is a drawing kit. These kits include an easel, papers, paints, crayons etc, which let your kids draw and paint to their heart’s content. Check out these art activities for kids to improve their artistic skills.
- Scooter: Kids love to ride on scooters. Gift your little one a set of wheels with a wonderful scooter. This toy also helps them exercise, which is great to burn off some of their energy.
- Creative Starter Kit: This wonderful game by Osmo is a great way to boost your 3 year old boy’s creativity and artistic skills. Kids get to doodle on a screen and watch them come alive in 3 fun games, Monster, Newton and Masterpiece. This wonderful gift improves their imagination, creativity, fine motor skills and drawing skills. Check out these amazing drawing games for kids to give your child’s inner artist free rein.
- Lego: Building blocks or Lego is one of the most popular gifts for 3 year old boys. Playing with Lego sharpens a kid’s mind and enhances their fine motor skills and also improves their cognitive skills.
- Superhero toys: Boys love superheroes, so mini superhero figures are one of the best gifts for 3 year old boys. These toys encourage pretend play and boost their imagination.
- Scribbling pad: Age 3 is when kids try to grab things, this helps them learn to grip a pencil, utensils etc. This is also the best age to teach your little one to write the letters of the alphabet and numbers. So, give them a scribbling pad to scribble, which is a precursor to building writing skills. This gift will help kids learn to write letters and numbers easily. Check out these fun writing games for kids to entice your child to write.
- Jigsaw puzzle: Jigsaw puzzles are an age-old toy that is both entertaining and educational and are wonderful gifts for 3 year old boys. The kids might take some time to figure out how to fit the puzzle pieces correctly but they’ll learn with time. It’s also a great tool to develop a child’s fine motor skills, thinking skills and problem-solving skills. Check out these fun puzzles for 3 year old kids.
- Build it kits: Most little boys are curious creatures, they love to learn how things work. So, they try to take things apart and assemble them. Toys like build your own kits like airplanes, buses, trains etc are great gifts for such kids. These toys will improve their critical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. Additionally, it also improves their fine motor skills.
- Study table: A study table is a wonderful gift to your little one who’s ready to start school. This is the perfect place for kids to learn and explore their creativity.
- Sports kit: 3 year old boys are bundles of energy, they love games and activities. Introduce your little boy to the wonderful world of sports with a sports kit. Sports are extremely important to help kids exercise, which enhances their muscle development and growth. It also teaches them important life skills like teamwork, discipline, hard work, determination etc.
- Magnetic tiles: Magnetic tiles are great gifts for 3 year old boys. Not only are they fun, but they also help the tots learn about different shapes. Additionally, this also improves their fine motor skills, thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- Kinetic sand: Kinetic sand is a cool gift to encourage sensory play. 3 year old boys will love playing with this gift as they sculpt and mold it into different shapes.
- Trampoline: A trampoline is one of the coolest gifts for 3 year old boys. Not only is it fun, but it also helps them exercise and keep their energy in check.
- Board games: Board games are a wonderful gift for 3 year old boys. These games help kids learn how to think and strategize as they play. Check out these amazing board games for kids.
We hope you found this list of gifts for 3 year old boys useful. Check our kids learning section for more gift ideas, activities, games and worksheets to make learning fun for children.
Frequently Asked Questions on Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy
What are Osmo’s Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy?
The Osmo’s Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy are little genius sticks and rings (ABCs & Squiggle Magic), little genius costume pieces (Stories & Costume Party) and many more. These gifts help kids to develop their fine and gross motor skills for better educational growth.
What are some of the fun Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy?
Some of the fun and interesting Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy are smart toys, e-toys, toy cars bikes and trains, school stationeries like geometry boxes, color pencils, books and so on, coloring books, lego, avenger toys or any comic characters.