Geography Games For Kids
Geography Games For Kids To Upgrade Their General Knowledge
Imagine how thrilling it will be for children to be able to visualize the most visited places of the world while sitting comfortably at their homes. We are here to help you visualize that imagination. To do so, you can conduct Geography games for kids in a creative way. There are some fun Geography games for kids where they can learn names of states and capitals of the US and other continents. This will enhance kids’ learning experience for better academic results.
What if we said that kids can play and learn simultaneously? Yes, you read that right. We understand that one never has to compel a child to play games as kids are fond of playing. But, kids do find studies boring and you need to strategize concepts in such a way that they develop interest in learning. In this regard, Geography games for kids will be best for kids to learn different states and capitals creatively. After a lot of research, we have come up with some of the most incredible learning games including Geography learning games for kids. Besides this, explore board games for kids to get some ideas on Geography board games for kids.
Explore World Geography Games For Kids To Play At Home
There are different types of US Geography games for kids along with other continents. You can expose kids to the world of geography games in order to learn interesting facts about countries and their capitals. This will improve their general knowledge and eventually help them in cracking competitive exams in the future. These literacy games for kids can be implemented keeping in mind kids needs and interests.
List Of Geography Games For Kids
- Countries-Capitals Match: In this game, you can make two sets of flashcards – the first set of flashcards will have names of countries written on the top. The second set will have the names of their respective capitals. Now, you can ask your kids to pick any one flashcard from the first set and find its capital from the second set.
- The 7 Wonders of the World Flashcards: This is one of the fun Geography games for kids where they can learn about wonders of the world in a creative way. You can get a colorful printout of the 7 Wonders of the world and cut them into separate images. Next, you can ask your kids to identify each of these 7 Wonders of the world within 30 seconds. If kids are successful in doing so, award them with points.
- Solar System Fun: You can take a short Rapid Quiz on the Solar System by asking questions and kids have to answer each one within 10 seconds. For every correct and timely answer, you can award them with chocolates or goodies. Here are a few questions (and their answers) to start with:
- Which is the biggest planet in the solar system? – Jupiter
- Which is the smallest planet? – Mercury
- Which planet is the farthest from the Sun? – Neptune
- Which planet is the closest to the Sun? – Mercury
- Which planet is also known as the Red planet? – Mars
- Which planet is called the Morning/Evening star? – Venus
- The Moon is the ______ of Earth. – Natural Satellite
Shop and bring home these amazing collections of gaming-learning kits and kickstart your kids’ amazing learning journey now!
Frequently Asked Questions on Geography Games For Kids
What are geography games for kids?
The Geography games for kids are those games that help them to learn about the world around them and the latitudes and longitudes. These games also teach them to understand the country that they live in and along with their respective capitals.
What are different types of geography games for kids?
The different types of geography games for kids are, 7 wonders of the words, country and state capitals, solar system activities, mapping the nations and continents, tracing the world map and drawing and guessing the names of the countries and so on.
What do geography games for kids teach them?
The Geography games for kids teach them about the name of the city, states, cities, countries and continents names. These games also teach them to recognize the water bodies, forests and other important geographical regions. Moreover, these games help them to get an idea about the whole world.