Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
Fun Trivia Questions For Kids With Answers
Kids love trivia nights. Parents can organize fun trivia questions for kids where they can learn something new. You can conduct trivia games for kids and ask some interesting questions for them to gain in-depth knowledge on various topics. Not only kids but other members of the family can also enjoy trivia nights at home. Fun trivia questions for kids are not only entertaining but also boost confidence. There are various categories of fun trivia questions for kids with answers.
The fun trivia questions for kids can be about sports, food, entertainment, animals, etc. For example, animal trivia questions for kids are quite fun to learn and know about animals which they are generally fond of. Let us look at some of the fun easy trivia questions and answers for kids. You can use these fun trivia questions for kids printable anytime and anywhere. This will help kids to enhance their learning experience for better educational growth.
Fun Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
To impart knowledge to the kids on various topics, trivia questions are the best. Conducting fun trivia questions for kids will enable them to learn interesting facts about topics that they like. For instance, you want to know about Christmas celebrations, then check out Christmas trivia questions for kids. With this, you will learn some fun trivia questions for kids with answers about the celebrations. Similarly, we bring you fun trivia questions and answers for kids as mentioned below:
List Of Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
- Which big cat is the largest? Answer- Tiger
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system? Answer- Jupiter
- In which city did the Olympic games originate? Answer- Athens, Greece
- How many Olympic rings are there? Answer- Five
- What is the fastest aquatic animal? Answer- The Sailfish
- Are worker bees male or female? Answer- Female
- How many Earths can fit inside the sun? Answer- 1.3 Million
- Which color is an emerald? Answer- Green
- Whose nose grew longer every time he lied? Answer- Pinocchio
- Which US state is famous for Hollywood? Answer- California
- Which type of fish is Nemo? Answer- A Clownfish
- Where is the Great Pyramid of Giza located? Answer- Egypt
- What do bees consume to make honey? Answer- Nectar
- Which dinosaur had 15 horns? Answer- Kosmoceratops
- How many legs does a lobster have? Answer- Ten
- What colors are the spots on a common ladybug? Answer- Black
- How many teeth does an adult human have? Answer- Thirty-two
- How many animals are there in the periodic table? Answer- 118
- Which is the world’s largest ocean? Answer- Pacific ocean
- Which is the largest internal organ in the human body? Answer- The liver
- What is the group of stars called that form an imaginary picture? Answer- Constellation
- How much is the diameter of a basketball hoop? Answer- 18 inches
- What serves as the base for guacamole? Answer- Avocado
- Which company is the largest chocolate manufacturer in the United States? Answer- Hershey’s
- What do bees produce? Answer- Honey
- Who wrote Romeo Juliet? Answer- William Shakespeare
- What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl? Answer- Hedwig
- How many colors are there in a rainbow? Answer- Seven
- Name the largest state in America. Answer- Alaska
- Which planet is known to have the most gravity? Answer- Jupiter
- Which is the chemical name for common salt? Answer- Sodium Chloride (NaCl)
- Which was the first country to use paper money? Answer- China
- Which is the fastest flying bird in the world? Answer- Peregrine Falcon
- What is the princess’s name in Princess and the Frog? Answer- Tiana
- Who was the first Disney princess? Answer- Snow White
- Which is the closest star to the Earth? Answer- The Sun
- Who invented the telephone? Answer- Alexander Graham Bell
- From which country did the Statue of Liberty come from? Answer- France
- Which is the largest continent? Answer- Asia
- How many Great Lakes are there? Answer- Five
- Which school did Harry Potter attend? Answer- Hogwarts
- Which animal is Baloo in the Jungle Book? Answer- A Bear
- Which is the highest-grossing holiday movie of all time? Answer- Home Alone
- What is the name of the longest river in the world? Answer- The Nile
- What is a thermometer used for? Answer- To measure temperature
- Where do you get sugar from? Answer- Sugarcane
- What is the fastest animal? Answer- Cheetah
- What will you get if you freeze water? Answer- Ice
- Where does the president of the United States reside? Answer- The White House
- What is the color of the school bus? Answer- Yellow
- What is the color of the stars in the US flag? Answer- White
- Name any one of the characters in the movie Frozen. Answer- Elsa
- How many days are there in a year? Answer- 365
- What do the panda’s eat? Answer- Bamboo
- Name the painter who painted Mona Lisa. Answer- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Raisins originated from which fruit? Answer- Grapes
- Name the smallest breed of the dog. Answer- Chihuahua
- How many chambers are there in the human heart? Answer- Four
- What is the name of the ship that sank in 1912? Answer- Titanic
- What is the name of the game played at Wimbledon? Answer- Tennis
- Name the animal with the largest eyes? Answer- Giant Squid
- How many sides are there in Octagon? Answer- Eight
- In how many years Olympics are held? Answer- Four
- How many players are there in a netball game? Answer- Seven
- Name the Disney character who flies sitting on a carpet. Answer- Aladdin
- When is Valentine’s day celebrated? Answer- 14th of February
- Why did Jack and Jill go up the hill? Answer- They went to fetch a pail of water.
- Name the coldest place in the world. Answer- Antarctica
- Which is the largest bone on the human body? Answer- Thigh Bone
- Name the bird which can mimic humans. Answer- Parrot
Benefits Of Fun Trivia Question For Kids With Answers
Some of the benefits of fun trivia questions for kids are mentioned below:
- Helps kids in understanding various topics such as animals, cartoons, general knowledge, etc
- Engages kids for longer periods of time.
- Creates interest in learning something new.
- Enhances learning experience for kids.
Frequently Asked Questions on Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
What are fun trivia questions for kids?
Fun trivia questions for kids are a set of questions that help them learn different type of skill sets, like, music, tv, games and general knowledge questions. They also help children to learn while having fun.
What are different types of fun trivia questions for kids?
The different types of fun trivia questions for kids are music trivia, games and toys trivia, general knowledge questions, TV trivia, all trivia categories, business and slogan trivia, fun trivia night, sports trivia, math and science trivia, technology trivia and animal trivia.
What are some of the fun trivia questions?
Fun trivia questions for kids are like which country won FIFA world cup 1930? Who won Wimbledon championship in 2021? Who won cricket world cup in 2011? These are some of the fun trivia questions for kids.