Is your little one ready to learn K words for kids? Then, begin their vocabulary lessons with simple four letter words that start with K. How can you teach your child four letter words that start with K? You could use flashcards, storybooks, and our list of four letter words that start with K below!
List of Four Letter Words That Start With K
Check out this list of four letter words that start with K.
Activities To Help Kids Learn Four Letter Words That Start With K
Once your child has learnt four letter words that begin with K, you need to ensure that they remember these words. Kids are easily distracted and they tend to forget what they learned while they play. So help your kids revise and practice their vocabulary lessons with fun, hands-on activities and games. Here are some activities you can try to help your kids practice their lesson on four letter words starting with k.
Word Search Puzzles
Kids love solving puzzles. So use this fascination with puzzles to help your little ones learn new words. Handout a printable word search puzzle for kids on four letter words starting with K. Then, ask the kids to find and mark all those words in the grid. This activity also helps them learn how to spell these words too.
Creative Story Writing
Kids are very creative and have a wild imagination. Tap into their creativity to help them learn four letter words that begin with K. Ask your child to write a story or a poem with as many four letter words that start with K as possible. For example, “The Kiwi who went on the Keto Diet!” Try these writing games for kids to entice your little ones to write.
Fill in the Blanks with Four Letter Words That Start With K
Fill in the blanks is one of the best activities to help kids revise their lessons on four letter words that begin with K. Additionally, this activity helps children learn how to use these words meaningfully in a sentence. Choose from the list of four letter words that start with K above to fill in the blanks.
- Thank you for helping me out. You’re so ______!
- She’s the queen and he’s the ______.
- Why did you ______ him? He’s hurting real bad.
- Why don’t you fly your ______?
- I wish I ______ there was a concert today. I had just the cutest outfit for it.
- I don’t like the taste of _____, but it is healthy.
- I hurt my ______ real bad.
- Turn the ______ to open the door.
- I’m on a ______ diet.
- I love the _______ fruit!
- Action movies are so gruesome sometimes. All people do is ______ each other.
- I love your dress. Can I ______ it?
- Bricks are baked in the ______.
- I’m not so ______ on attending that party.
- Does it weigh about 1 _____?
- I’m leaving now. Come give your grandma a ____!
- I’m going to teach you how to _____ today.
- I _____ you don’t like to go outside, but the weather is just amazing today!
For more Literacy Games for Kids, check the rest of our website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Four Letter Words That Start With K
What are the Four Letter Words That Start With K?
The Four Letter Words That Start With K are Knob, Knew, Knot, Kind, Knee, Kaki, Kale, Kilo, King, Know, Knit, Kiwi, Keen, Keto, Keep, Kill, Kite, etc.
What are the examples of Four Letter Words That Start With K in a sentence?
The examples of Four Letter Words That Start With K in a sentence are Kate loves flying kite. He is the ruling King. Jack hurt his knee this morning,etc.