Four Letter Words Starting With C
Having trouble getting your kids to learn new words? Even if your child is reluctant to learn, you can’t give up! Teaching words for kids is crucial for their language development. When you teach them words, help them learn words one letter at a time. Once they’ve mastered C words for kids, introduce them to four letter words starting with C. Help kids learn words through fun activities and games that make learning fun.
Our list of four letter words starting with C will help your children build a vast vocabulary. We’ve also included a fun fill-in-the-blanks activity at the end of this article to help the little ones revise and test their understanding of four letter words starting with C!
List of Four Letter Words Starting With C
Here is a complete list of four letter words that begin with C.
Fill in the Blanks with Four Letter Words Starting With C
Choose from the four letter words starting with C to fill in the blanks.
- There’s a mole on your ______.
- You must find all the _______ to finish the treasure hunt!
- Did you know that _______ walk sideways?
- There is no _______ to this disease.
- There’s a lion inside the _______.
- _______ your hands.
- Put on your ________.
- Have you got any _____? I want to do some shopping.
- I had a great ______ with Samantha yesterday.
- I don’t want to step outside. It’s so ______ indoors.
- Season the ______ with some salt, please.
- Add the groceries to your _______.
- You must flip the ______ to begin the game!
- There’s some great music playing in the _______.
- The food in this restaurant is delicious. Who’s the ______?
- I’ve got a bad ______. Can you make me some soup?
- I love that dress. It makes you look so ______!
- We all have different ways to ______ with stress.
- For my birthday, I’d love to eat some chocolate ______.
- I live in the ______.
- I spoke to her over the phone. She was very ______.
- Don’t ______ water. It might not be very good for you.
- My hair has grown too long. I’ve got to ______ it off.
- The drain has been __________.
- I wasn’t able to _______ an answer out of her.
Choose from the following words to fill in the blanks correctly:
Chug, Corn, Cure, Chin, Cage, Coax, Cope, Club, Cozy, Cash, Coat, City, Cute, Chef, Coin, Chat, Clap, Crabs, Curt, Cart, Clogged, Chop, Cake, Clues, Cold.
For more C Words for Kids and Literacy Games for Kids, check the rest of our website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Four Letter Words Starting With C
What are some of the Four Letter Words Starting With C?
The Four Letter Words Starting With C are came, calf, cake, card, case, curl, comb, calm, calf, coal, clay, chef, chew, cash, chat, cart, come, cool, clip, cape, curd, curb, coir, coil, coat, chop, coax, cuff, crow, coin, etc.
What are some of the examples of fill in the blank with Four Letter Words Starting With C?
Some of the examples of fill in the blank with Four Letter Words Starting With C are there is no ____ to this illness, ____ your hands, put on your ____, add some vegetables to your ____, I live in the ____, the drain has been ____.