Having trouble getting your kids to learn new words? Our list of four letter words starting with C might be helpful. We’ve also included a fun fill-in-the-blanks activity at the end of this article. You could check it out if you want to test your child’s understanding of four letter words starting with C!
List of Four Letter Words That Start With The Letter C
Here’s a list of four letter words that start with the letter C.
Fill in the Blanks with Four Letter Words Starting With C
Choose from the four letter words starting with C to fill in the blanks.
- There’s a mole on your ______.
- You must find all the _______ to finish the treasure hunt!
- Did you know that _______ walk sideways?
- There is no _______ to this disease.
- There’s a lion inside the _______.
- _______ your hands.
- Put on your ________.
- Have you got any _____? I want to do some shopping.
- I had a great ______ with Samantha yesterday.
- I don’t want to step outside. It’s so ______ indoors.
- Season the ______ with some salt, please.
- Add the groceries to your _______.
- You must flip the ______ to begin the game!
- There’s some great music playing in the _______.
- The food in this restaurant is delicious. Who’s the ______?
- I’ve got a bad ______. Can you make me some soup?
- I love that dress. It makes you look so ______!
- We all have different ways to ______ with stress.
- For my birthday, I’d love to eat some chocolate ______.
- I live in the ______.
- I spoke to her over the phone. She was very ______.
- Don’t ______ water. It might not be very good for you.
- My hair has grown too long. I’ve got to ______ it off.
- The drain has been __________.
- I wasn’t able to _______ an answer out of her.
Choose from the following:
Chug, Corn, Cure, Chin, Cage, Coax, Cope, Club, Cozy, Cash, Coat, City, Cute, Chef, Coin, Chat, Clap, Crabs, Curt, Cart, Clogged, Chop, Cake, Clues, Cold.