Factors and multiples are an important part of math learning for kids. A factor is one among two or more numbers which can be used to divide a number without leaving a remainder. A multiple is a number obtained after after multiplying the number by a whole number. One of the best ways to help kids learn the concept is through math worksheets for kids like factors and multiples worksheets.
Free Printable Factors And Multiples Worksheet
Here is a list of factors and multiples worksheets for kids. These worksheets for kids are sorted in the rank of complexity, with the most accessible worksheet appearing in every section. To make the learning easy and fun, factors and multiples worksheet with answers pdf is split into three sections:
- The first part comprises worksheets about Multiples.
- The second part comprises worksheets about Factors.
- The third part comprises worksheets with Factors and Multiples.
Find the Factors and Multiples of the Numbers Worksheet
Help your children practice factors and multiples using the worksheets. Kids can identify and differentiate between the factors and multiples on the worksheet given below.
Find the Multiples using Venn Diagrams Worksheets
Teach kids factors and multiples using the creative exercise that help them understand the concept better. Ask kids to write the given numbers in the space provided. Check out the multiples worksheet for kids given below.
Find the Multiples Worksheet
Help children understand multiples by making them solve the questions given on the worksheet. They need to carefully read the questions and answer them correctly. Check out the find the multiples worksheet for kids given below.
Find the Factors for the Numbers Worksheet
Explore questions related to factors on the worksheet given below. Kids can practice different exercises to learn same concept for better retention of information they are learning. Check out the factors for the numbers worksheet for kids given below.
What are Factors and Multiples?
A multiple is a digit divided by another digit a specific number of times without a remainder.
A factor can be defined as one of two or more digits that divides a number without any remainder.
Factors and Multiples are illustrated by using a number order:
5 x 4 = 20
Here, 5 and 4 are the factors of 20.
And 20 is the multiple of 5 and 4.
However, kids learn the fundamentals of factors and multiples by practicing the factors and multiples worksheet with answers. When kids have learned all the Multiplication Table for Kids, they must recognize multiples of any number till 10.
For instance, a child may be given a number, 24 and questioned if it is a multiple of the given numbers: 2, 5, 8, 6 and 10. Their understanding of times tables must assist them in working out that 24 is a multiple of 2, 8 and 6.
Kids learn about factors too. For example, parents or teachers may question the kids to recognize pairs of factors of two-digit numbers.
- For instance, they may be given the number 60 and told to choose two pairs of factors from the given numbers: 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 15, 20. (The solution to this is 4 x 15 and 3 x 20).
- They may also have to obtain common multiples. For instance, they may be provided with the following numbers 6 and 9 and told to find three multiples that have both numbers as factors. (The three digits could be: 18, 36 and 54.
Factors and Multiples worksheet is essential for children to understand the fundamental concept of Multiplication. However, parents and teachers can introduce Number Games for Kids and encourage them to learn and practice.
Practicing the factors and multiples worksheet answers help the kids to:
- Comprehend what factors and multiples are.
- Apply understanding of factors and multiples to solve problems.
- Enhance and learn their analytical calculation skills.
Benefits of Using Factors and Multiples Worksheets
The benefits of using factors and multiples worksheets for kids are mentioned below.
- It helps children understand the concept of factors and multiples using the worksheets.
- It keeps children engaged while practicing the worksheets.
- It enhances children’s learning experience.
- It develops hand-eye coordination skills in children.
- It develops problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills in children.
For more activities, games and worksheets that make learning fun, check our kids learning section.
Frequently Asked Questions on Factors and Multiples Worksheet
What are the different types of Factors and Multiples Worksheet?
The different types of Factors and Multiples Worksheet are coloring the numbers Factors and Multiples Worksheet, tracing the numbers Factors and Multiples Worksheet, Factors and Multiples Worksheet for 2nd grade, etc.
What are the advantages of practicing Factors and Multiples Worksheet?
The advantages of practicing Factors and Multiples Worksheet are that they help children to learn the complex and one of the most important concepts of math, factors and multiples in a simple way by practicing regularly.