Make Family Game Nights And Breaks More Enjoyable With Easy Riddles for Kids
Who doesn’t like brain teasers and riddles? All of us do! Activities like easy riddles for kids are a great way to give kids a fun break from learning. Along with being fun, easy riddles for kids are a wonderful way to boost a child’s thinking skills. Additionally, easy riddles for kids are also a great way to boost their verbal fluency too.
Easy riddles for kids are a wonderful activity for family nights. So, get ready to spend some quality time with your kids with these super easy riddles for kids. These easy riddles for kids will tickle their brain and bring smiles to their faces. Let your little kids need to use their creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to solve these funny and easy riddles for kids.
Ready to solve some hilarious easy riddles for kids? Then put your thinking caps on and get ready to solve these easy riddles for kids.
List Of Easy Riddles for Kids
Here is a list of 50 funny and easy riddles for kids. Put your brains to the test to see how many easy riddles for kids you can get right.
1. Humans have landed on me. You watch me grow and shrink when you look at the night sky. What am I?
2. I have a long neck and a broad but small head. I have strings on me which people touch to bring melodious sounds out of me. What am I?
3. I look just like you and you will find me in the mirror.
4. How many months in a year have 28 days?
5. What is that is yours but others use it most often.
6. I look like you but I am not you. I can’t breathe nor I can grow. I stay the same forever. What am I?
7. I am the one who has big visible rings around me, but you can never wear them. Remember that I don’t belong to your planet. Who am I?
8. The ones who don’t keep me, break me. What am I?
9. The more you walk forward, the more you leave these behind. What are these?
10. This is what you keep inside when you don’t use it but throw it out when you use it.
11. I grow shorter when I am used. I weep and bring light into the lives of people. Can you guess what I am?
12. I have four legs but I can’t walk. I give rest to the person who needs it. What am I?
13. I am as light as a feather but you can’t hold me for long. What am I?
14. I am the only book where you will find the index before the introduction and the epilogue before the foreword! Which book am I?
15. You need to break it to use it. What is it?
16. I can take you to places unknown and make you do things unreal. I can bring you the happiness of all kinds and sorrows of the worst types. I can make you feel scared and I can make you overjoyed. But once you are back to reality, it’s all the same as it was before I came. What am I?
17. These two are the things that you can never have for breakfast. What are these?
18. Feed it wood, it lives. Feed it some air, it stays. Feed it water and it dies. What is it?
19. We are identical and watch the world together. We stay not too far yet not too close to each other. What are we?
20. I have fingers and thumbs but don’t have flesh or bones. I can keep your arm covered but don’t have an arm of my own. Can you guess what I am?
21. You can’t see me until night although I sit right here all the time. Who am I?
22. I have got hands but I can’t touch you myself. What am I?
23. I get wet the more I dry. Can you guess what I am?
24. I have so many teeth yet I can’t bite. Can you guess me right?
25. I don’t have money but I have my banks. I can be big or small at different places and I quench the thirst of people. What am I?
26. I do have heads and tails but I do not have the rest of the body. What am I?
27. What is the end of the beginning?
28. What becomes shorter when you give two letters to it?
29. What’s one thing you can keep after you give it to someone else?
30. I am orange with black stripes, but I’m not a tiger. I have no wings, but I can still fly through the air. What am I?
31. I’m usually yellow, while my best mate is white and to fill it up you’ll need me to write. What am I?
32. A husband and wife took shelter under an umbrella with their dog, yet not one of them got wet. How is that possible?
33. Round and round the world I go, while all I do is sit around. What am I?
34. Little kids find me easily, but they can’t get out of me as easily as they can get in. What am I?
35. Round and mostly white but sometimes in other colors bright. For someone who grew in a place that’s not bright, I glow with a soft, pale light. I’m also called a lady’s delight. What am I?
36. Though I fall a lot, I never get hurt. But if you slip and fall on me, you could get seriously hurt. What am I?
37. I hold a lot of food and usually full, but I can’t eat a single thing. What am I?
38. I’m made of water but I’m not wet. But sometimes I cry and get everything wet. What am I?
39. Everyone and everything you see has it and try as you might, you’ll never be able to lose it! What is it?
40. Where did the Cow go on vacation?
41. How do you cheer up a sad octopus?
42. Why did the cops arrest the belt?
43. What should you do when a bull charges you?
44. Why did the hot dog refuse to star in the movie?
45. Why isn’t your finger 12 inches long?
46. Why did the bee put honey under his pillow?
47. Why is the Mississippi such a strange river?
48. What is white, black and pink all over?
49. Why didn’t the teddy bear eat dinner?
50. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis – how do you spell this?
Answers To Easy Riddles For Kids:
3. Your Reflection
4. All of the months have 28 days, some just have more than 28 days.
5. Your name
6. Your Photograph
8. A Promise
10. Anchor of the Ship
11. A Candle
14. A Dictionary
15. An egg
16. A dream
17. Lunch and Dinner
23. A towel
24. A comb
25. A river
26. A coin
27. The letter ‘g’!
28. The word “Shorter”
29. Your word
31. A pencil
32. It wasn’t raining
33. A stamp
35. A pearl
37. A refrigerator
38. A cloud
39. A shadow
40. Moo York
41. Ten tickles
42. He was holding up the pants
43. Pay up
44. It wasn’t a great roll!
45. Because, then it would be a foot!
46. He wanted sweet dreams
47. Even with 4 eyes, it can’t see.
48. An embarrassed penguin
49. He was stuffed
We hope you and you kids enjoyed solving these easy riddles for kids. Osmo has a wide variety of riddles, games and activities that make learning fun and engaging. Check our kids learning section to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions on Easy Riddles for Kids
What are Easy Riddles for Kids?
Some of the easy riddles for kids are I am a month in a year and have 28 days. Who am I? Answer: All the 12 months have 28 days. I am delicious but you must break to savor me. Who am I? Answer: Egg.
What are some of the fun and Easy Riddles for Kids?
Some of the fun and easy Riddles for Kids are I have a lot of teeth but I won’t harm you. Who am I? Answer: Comb. What is the start of the ending? Answer: The start of the ending is the letter ‘E’.