Easy Easter Riddles for Scavenger Hunt
Easter is around the corner and we know how special you want this celebration to be! But how do you make Easter special for your kids? Simple, give your kids a good mental workout with some funny Easter riddles for kids. Along with an eggs-ercising Easter egg hunt, add some learning with Easter riddles for kids.
So, we have got the best and the most brain-tickling Easter Riddles for kids. Use these riddles for kids including the ones for Scavenger Hunt and make this Easter a lot more fun-filled and memorable for your children.
In the riddles, you will find exciting Easter jokes along with Easter bunny riddles, Easter Math riddles, easy Easter egg scavenger hunt riddles for around the house, and much more. So stay tuned!
(Answers to the Easter riddles for kids and Easter Math Riddles are provided at the end of the article)
List Of Easter Riddles For Kids
Here is a list of amazing Easter riddles for kids and jokes to tickle their funny bone and brain too.
- I am a creature hopping around. Gnawing carrots is what I like. I hop and leave Easter eggs behind. Find them all during your hike. Can you guess, who am I?
- What’s the bunny’s favorite genre of music?
- How did the sister Easter egg react when she saw the brother Easter egg getting scolded by the mother Easter egg?
- Why are rabbits so fond of eating carrots?
- What would you say if a rabbit is angry at you?
- What are the planes of rabbits called?
- Which are the most favorite movies of rabbits?
- I grow larger when you take away more from me. What am I?
- What would a rabbit wish to say to the carrot it finished eating?
- Why don’t the bunnies fly?
- Easter bunny is able to color up all the Easter eggs because ___________.
- What did the bunny have when he was in despair?
- What would you call a bunny who got a runny nose?
- This is something that can be used only once it’s broken. What is it?
- Why was the Easter bunny agitated?
- Which is the day that the Easter Eggs are scared of?
- What’s the best kind of workout to get ready for Easter?
- How did the Easter bunny propose?
- What did one bunny say to another bunny on Easter?
- Jane’s Easter gift arrived in time for Thanksgiving. Why was it so late?
- Why did the Easter bunny go around wearing a hat?
- Why did the Easter bunny go to college?
- What is an Easter bunny’s favorite vegetable?
- How does the Easter bunny like his burger?
- What did the chicken demand from the Easter bunny?
Easter Riddles For Kids – Math
- Ginnie has 4 Easter eggs. Jason has 3 more Easter eggs than Ginnie. Matthew has 2 less Easter eggs than Ginnie. Sara has 6 more Easter eggs than Matthew.
- The Easter Bunny was on his way to bringing 36 Easter eggs. On his way, he gave 10 to the Johnsons family and 7 to the Simpsons family. He then gave 10 to the Nielsons.
How many Easter eggs do they all have in total?
Can you tell how many Easter Eggs is he left with?
Easter Riddles For Kids: Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Riddles
Want your child to exercise a bit and keep them busy for a while? Try these Easter riddles for kids as clues during Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt. Get the kids to solve the riddles as they hunt around or outside the house for Easter eggs.
- Among the leaves, there’s a place to be found. Find me where the birds fly and chirp around. (This means that the next egg is on a tree)
- Be all prepared for your pizza and coke. You will find me where you keep the fork. (This implies that the next egg is somewhere in the kitchen)
- I am in a dark place and I am scared too. Find me where you keep your shoe. (That is, the next egg is in the shoe rack)
- You use this to go places far. Can you find me inside your ____? (This means that the next egg is somewhere inside the car)
- It’s a game let’s be fair. You will find me on the brown ______. (This implies that the next egg is on a brown chair)
Answers For Easter Riddles For Kids:
- She cracked up!
- As he doesn’t want to be near-sighted! (Carrots are great for keeping your vision healthy)
- The rabbit is hopping mad at me!
- The ones which have HOPpy endings.
- A Hole (The more soil you dig out, the larger the hole becomes)
- It was a pleasure gnawing you!
- Well, no bunny knows!
- He gets help from Santa’s elves during their lean season.
- HOP (hope) is all he had!
- A runny bunny
- Because he had a bad HARE day!
- With a 21 carrot ring!
- Hoppy Easter!
- It was sent by hare mail!
- It had a bad hare day!
- To get an egg-ducation!
- With eggs-tra mayo on the side!
- An eggs-planation!
Easter Riddles For Kids – Math
- 21 Easter eggs
- 9 Easter eggs
Frequently Asked Questions on Exciting Easter Riddles For Kids
What are some of the Exciting Easter Riddles For Kids?
Some of the Exciting Easter Riddles For Kids are I am a bunny, but I don’t fly. Why? Why were the Easter bunnies angry? What are the planes of a rabbit known? Which is that particular day of the year that the Easter Eggs are afraid of?
What are the exciting Easter Riddles For Kids to play around the house?
Some of the exciting Easter Riddles For Kids to play around the house are John has 5 Easter eggs. Claire has 4 more Easter eggs than John. Matt has 3 fewer Easter eggs than John. Sophie has 7 more Easter eggs than Matt. How many Easter eggs do they have in total?