Disney Trivia Questions and Disney Princess Trivia Questions For Kids
We know that kids across the globe are Disney fans!
Disney trivia questions and answers have been a favorite party game for ages. So, whether it’s a party or a get-together with some friends or an indoor game for your child, Disney movie trivia questions will never fail to impress! Bring back those wonderful childhood memories by playing Disney trivia questions with your child.
We are here with the 70 most enthralling Disney trivia questions with answers for kids that will brain-tickle them and give you an amazing time with your little ones.
70 Most Exciting and Ultimate Disney trivia questions:
1. What are the names of the two sisters in the Disney movie “Frozen”?
2. How many brothers does Prince Hans have in “Frozen”?
3. ________ is the name of Wendy’s dog in the animated movie “Peter Pan”.
4. Which Disney movie is about the daughter of chief Tui who starts on a mission to return the heart of Goddess Te Fitti when she sees that plants and fish on her island are dying because of a disease?
5. Which Disney princess faces envy from her step-mother because of her immense beauty?
6. What is the name of the lead character in the Disney movie “The Little Mermaid”?
7. In which of the Disney movies do you find a girl who disguises herself as a male warrior so that her father is not enlisted among the recruits for a fight against an enemy.
8. How many dwarfs are there in the story of Snow White?
9. What is the name of the Disney princess’s prince in the movie Tangled?
10. Which Disney princess is based on a real person rather than a fairy tale?
11. The toys in the movie Toy Story belong to which boy?
12. In the movie Finding Nemo, what is the address that Dory needs to remember?
13. There are ______ Muses in the movie Hercules.
14. In which Disney movie would you find the characters Disgust, Anger, Fear, Joy and Sadness?
15. Can you tell the name of Alice’s cat in the movie Alice in Wonderland?
16. Who is considered the youngest Disney princess?
17. Moana’s grandmother has a tattoo of ______ on her back.
18. In which movie would you find Bob Parr, Helen Parr and their three children Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack?
19. Mushu, the sidekick in the Disney movie “Mulan” is a ________.
20. What is the name of the central character in the Disney movie “The Lion King”?
21. Robin in the Disney movie “Robin Hood” is what animal?
22. What is it that Carl gives to Russell as his merit badge in the Disney movie “Up”?
23. Can you guess the first name of Minnie mouse?
24. How many step-sisters does Princess Cinderella have?
25. The ice cream shop in Zootopia is owned by what animals?
26. Which Disney movie is about a rat who wishes to become a renowned French chef?
27. What is the name of the protagonist in the movie Zootopia?
28. Who is Pooh’s best friend in the Disney movie Winnie-the-Pooh?
29. What is the name of the Disney princess in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
30. What is the name of Hiro’s brother in “Big Hero 6”?
31. Who is the only dwarf to not have a beard in the Disney movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
32. Can you tell the name of Donald Duck’s sister?
33. What is the name of Belle’s father in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
34. Who is the main antagonist in “The Little Mermaid”?
35. What’s the name of the Disney princess in the movie Brave?
36. Which Disney movie is about an elephant who is made fun of by everyone until a small mouse makes him realize his true potential?
37. Can you tell the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger in the movie Alladin?
38. Which Disney movie portrays Anita and Roger who want to rescue the puppies of their dalmatians from Cruella De Vil?
39. ________ is the song Timon and Pumbaa use to teach Simba that he should relax and enjoy his life.
40. What is the name of the Disney princess who is the main character in the movie the Princess and the Frog?
41. ________ is the one who brings Pinocchio to life.
42. What is the name of the fairy who wears a green-colored frock and is Peter Pan’s sidekick?
43. In which Disney movie would you find the characters James P. “Sulley” Sullivan and Mike Wazowski?
44. Can you tell the name of Maleficent’s pet raven?
45. What is the name of the princess in the movie The Sleeping Beauty?
46. Who is Ariel’s best friend and sidekick?
47. How many daughters does King Triton have in the movie The Little Mermaid?
48. What is Moana’s pet pig called?
49. What is the full name of King Triton’s Jamaican servant?
50. What are the cute coconut-like monsters in Moana called?
51. What does Rapunzel dream of doing?
52. What is Flynn Rider’s real name?
53. What is the name of Rapunzel’s best friend and confidant?
54. In the movie Beauty and the Beast, what is Gaston’s sidekick’s name?
55. What are the names of the three good fairies, who raise Aurora?
56. How old is Princess Aurora when she falls into a deep sleep after accidentally pricking her finger on a spindle?
57. How many wishes do the genie grant Aladin?
58. In the movie Toy Story, what does Buzz Lightyear say when he tries to fly?
59. In the Jungle Book, what does Sher Khan call Mowgli?
60. Who teaches Mowgli the “Bear necessities” song?
61. What does King Louie ask Mowgli to get for him?
62. What is Pocahontas’ pet raccoon’s name?
63. What is Meeko’s favorite food?
64. In the movie “The Princess Diaries,” who is Mia’s best friend?
65. In the movie “Finding Nemo,” what does Dory tell Bruce, the great white shark?
66. What kind of fish are Nemo and Marlin?
67. In the movie “The Princess and the Frog”, who turns Prince Naveen into a frog?
68. What’s the name of Mama Odie’s pet python in The Princess and the Frog?
69. In Wreck-it Ralph, who turned Vanellope into a glitch?
70. What is Vanellope’s full name?
Answers to the above mentioned Disney Trivia Questions:
1. Elsa and Anna
5. Snow White
9. Prince Flynn Rider
12. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
14. Inside Out
16. Snow White
18. The Incredibles
21. A fox
22. Assisting the Elderly
25. An elephant
27. Judy Hopps
32. Della Duck
35. Princess Merida
38. 101 Dalmatians
39. Hakuna Matata
41. The Blue Fairy
42. Tinker Bell
43. Monsters, Inc.
45. Princess Aurora
47. 7 sisters
49. Horatio Thelonious Ignacious Crustaceous Sebastian
51. To see the floating Lanterns
52. Eugene Fitzherbert
55. Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
58. “To infinity and beyond”
61. The “Red Flower”
63. John Smith’s biscuits
64. Lilly Moscovitz
65. “Fish are friends, not food.”
69. King Candy
70. Vanellope Von Schweetz
How To Play Disney Trivia Questions And Answers Game
Playing the Disney trivia questions and answers game with your kids is very easy. You can buy the Disney Trivia board game or just make one on your own. If you don’t want to use a board, just use the list of Disney trivia questions and answers above and follow the rules below. Explain the rules of the game to your child before you start.
Here Is A List of Things You’ll Need Before You Play Disney Trivia Questions And Answers Game :
- A die
- A timer
- Mickey-mouse shaped stickers or stars
- Notepads for each team
Disney Trivia Questions Quiz Game Rules:
- Divide the children into teams and give them a notepad.
- Each takes turns to roll the die, the team which rolls 6 first starts the game.
- Ask the team one Disney trivia question and the team should answer it correctly before the timer goes off.
- For every correct answer the team gets a Mickey-mouse shaped sticker or a star in their notepad.
- If they answer incorrectly, they forfeit their turn and the other teams continue playing.
- The team which collects the most stars or stickers wins the game.
We hope you and your child had lots of fun playing the Disney trivia questions and answers game. For more trivia games for kids and other such fun learning activities and games, check Osmo’s kids learning section.
Frequently Asked Questions on Classic Disney Trivia Questions with Answers
What are some of the Classic Disney Trivia Questions with Answers?
Some of the Classic Disney Trivia Questions with Answers are What is Flynn Rider’s actual name? Meeko has a favorite food. What is it? I am Moana’s pet pig. Who am I?
What are the rules for Classic Disney Trivia Questions with Answers?
The basic rules for Classic Disney Trivia Questions with Answers are categorizing children into different groups and rolling a dice. Then asking each team a question to give an within the given time frame. For each correct answer, they will get disney stickers.