Disney Classic Trivia Questions and Disney Princess Trivia Questions
We know that kids across the globe are Disney fans!
We are here with the 45 most enthralling Disney trivia questions with answers for kids that will brain-tickle them and give you an amazing time with your little ones.
45 Most Exciting and Ultimate Disney trivia questions:
1. What are the names of the two sisters in the Disney movie “Frozen”?
2. How many brothers does Prince Hans have in “Frozen”?
3. ________ is the name of Wendy’s dog in the animated movie “Peter Pan”.
4. Which Disney movie is about the daughter of chief Tui who starts on a mission to return the heart of Goddess Te Fitti when she sees that plants and fish on her island are dying because of a disease?
5. Which Disney princess faces envy from her step-mother because of her immense beauty?
6. What is the name of the lead character in the Disney movie “The Little Mermaid”?
7. In which of the Disney movies do you find a girl who disguises herself as a male warrior so that her father is not enlisted among the recruits for a fight against an enemy.
8. How many dwarfs are there in the story of Snow White?
9. What is the name of the Disney princess’s prince in the movie Tangled?
10. Which Disney princess is based on a real person rather than a fairy tale?
11. The toys in the movie Toy Story belong to which boy?
12. In the movie Finding Nemo, what is the address that Dory needs to remember?
13. There are ______ Muses in the movie Hercules.
14. In which Disney movie would you find the characters Disgust, Anger, Fear, Joy and Sadness?
15. Can you tell the name of Alice’s cat in the movie Alice in Wonderland?
16. Who is considered the youngest Disney princess?
17. Moana’s grandmother has a tattoo of ______ on her back.
18. In which movie would you find Bob Parr, Helen Parr and their three children Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack?
19. Mushu, the sidekick in the Disney movie “Mulan” is a ________.
20. What is the name of the central character in the Disney movie “The Lion King”?
21. Robin in the Disney movie “Robin Hood” is what animal?
22. What is it that Carl gives to Russell as his merit badge in the Disney movie “Up”?
23. Can you guess the first name of Minnie mouse?
24. How many step-sisters does Princess Cinderella have?
25. The ice cream shop in Zootopia is owned by what animals?
26. Which Disney movie is about a rat who wishes to become a renowned French chef?
27. What is the name of the protagonist in the movie Zootopia?
28. Who is Pooh’s best friend in the Disney movie Winnie-the-Pooh?
29. What is the name of the Disney princess in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
30. What is the name of Hiro’s brother in “Big Hero 6”?
31. Who is the only dwarf to not have a beard in the Disney movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
32. Can you tell the name of Donald Duck’s sister?
33. What is the name of Belle’s father in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
34. Who is the main antagonist in “The Little Mermaid”?
35. What’s the name of the Disney princess in the movie Brave?
36. Which Disney movie is about an elephant who is made fun of by everyone until a small mouse makes him realize his true potential?
37. Can you tell the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger in the movie Alladin?
38. Which Disney movie portrays Anita and Roger who want to rescue the puppies of their dalmatians from Cruella De Vil?
39. ________ is the song Timon and Pumbaa use to teach Simba that he should relax and enjoy his life.
40. What is the name of the Disney princess who is the main character in the movie the Princess and the Frog?
41. ________ is the one who brings Pinocchio to life.
42. What is the name of the fairy who wears a green-coloured frock and is Peter Pan’s sidekick?
43. In which Disney movie would you find the characters James P. “Sulley” Sullivan and Mike Wazowski?
44. Can you tell the name of Maleficent’s pet raven?
45. What is the name of the princess in the movie The Sleeping Beauty?
Answers to the above mentioned Disney Trivia Questions:
1. Elsa and Anna
5. Snow White
9. Prince Flynn Rider
12. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
14. Inside Out
16. Snow White
18. The Incredibles
21. A fox
22. Assisting the Elderly
25. An elephant
27. Judy Hopps
32. Della Duck
35. Princess Merida
38. 101 Dalmatians
39. Hakuna Matata
41. The Blue Fairy
42. Tinker Bell
43. Monsters, Inc.
45. Princess Aurora