Turn Your Little Elf Into A Christmas Word Wizard With This List Of Christmas Related Words That Start With I
Christmas is a fun holiday for sure, but children tend to forget all about learning in the festive spirit. This short distraction from their lessons could hamper their learning. Additionally, when they get back to school after the holidays, they’ll have to start from the beginning again. So, keeping in with the festive spirit, add a bit of Christmas-themed learning to keep your child engaged in learning. Learning Christmas words that start with I is a great way to improve your child’s holiday vocabulary during the festive season.
This December, include learning into your Christmas traditions to make learning fun for your children. Christmas is a great time to help children learn various things. The holidays are filled with opportunities to teach new words for kids and enhance their word skills. Christmas words that start with the letter I are a wonderful way to turn your little elf into a Christmas word wizard. Here is a list of all the Christmas related words that start with I to get your child’s vocabulary lessons started.
Christmas Words That Start With The Letter I
Here is a list of all the Christmas related words that start with I along with their meanings to boost your kids learning of words.
List of Christmas Words that Start with I:
- Ice – Frozen water.
- Icicle – a hanging, tapering piece of ice formed when dripping water freezes.
- Ice skating – Skating on a smooth icy surface as a pastime or as a sport. Ice skating is a popular pastime during the winter.
- Innkeeper – The owner or the person who runs an inn.
- Incarnate – A deity or spirit that is embodied or represented in human form.
- Invitation – A written or verbal request asking someone to go somewhere or to do something, especially attending an occasion.
- Illuminated – Lit with bright lights.
- Illuminating – Explain or clarify something.
- Immaculate – Perfectly clean or neat in appearance, or free from sin.
- Immaculately – Flawless or without mistakes
- Immanuel – A Hebrew word meaning God is with us.
- Indulgence – The act of doing something that you like, but which is usually considered as wrong or unhealthy.
- Indulgent – Willing to allow excessive leniency, generosity, or consideration, which might not do the receiver much good.
- Indulging – Allow yourself to enjoy something you love or desire.
- Infant – A young child or a baby that cannot yet walk or talk.
- Innocent – Blameless or not guilty of having committed a crime or offence, or a person or being with no knowledge of evil or sin.
- Ivy – An ornamental climbing plant with a woody stem and five-pointed evergreen leaves.
This fun Christmas-themed world learning activity will help your children build a robust vocabulary of Christmas-related words. Help your child practice these Christmas words that start with I by using them in your everyday conversation with your child. Additionally, you can make it more interesting by getting them to solve word search puzzles and Christmas crossword puzzles. These activities will help your child retain these words in their memory and recall them instantly when they need them.
Looking for the best gift to give your child for the holidays? Check out these amazing Christmas Toys for Kids that help them learn while having fun.