Christmas Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
Christmas is a festival of joy. The holiday includes a lot of fun activities, games and old traditions. These days, we seem to have forgotten old Christmas customs and traditions. Well, that is bound to happen with time. As time passes, we develop new traditions. However, this does not make Christmas games and trivia any less interesting.
Organizing a Christmas trivia quiz is an exciting holiday game for family and guests. We provide you with some trivia questions for kids about Christmas.
So, what are you waiting for? Start with Christmas trivia questions for kids and see how many they get correct. Even if your kid is not aware of the answer, they would get to learn something new about their favorite holiday.
Christmas Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
Given below are Christmas trivia questions for kids:
- Whose nose was actually a button?
- How many reindeer are there including Rudolph?
- Which mint candy is popular during Christmas time?
- Which popular Christmas drink is also called ‘milk punch’?
- The movie ‘Miracle on 34th Street’ is based on which real-life department store?
- As per the tradition, what do people put on the top of a Christmas tree?
- Where was Jesus Christ born?
- Mention two popular names for Santa Claus.
- Which color is Santa’s belt?
- Which animal pulls Santa’s sleigh?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas carol?
- Which country started the culture of decorating a Christmas tree?
- Which is the best-selling Christmas song ever?
- Where does Santa Claus live?
- Which colors are traditional Christmas colors?
- What are Santa’s helpers called?
- What is the name of a reindeer whose name starts with V?
- Which fairytale were the first gingerbread houses inspired by?
- How many lords are leaping in ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ song?
- On which day is Christmas celebrated?
- Why is Christmas celebrated?
- Which tree is traditionally used as a Christmas tree?
- What does the star on the top of a Christmas tree signify?
- Which Christmas candy celebrates the shepherds that visited Jesus?
- Which cake is traditionally made for Christmas?
- What made Frosty come to life in the song “Frosty the Snowman”?
- Which reindeer shares its name with a famous symbol of Valentine’s Day?
- Who is the singer of ‘White Christmas’?
- Name a well-known Christmas carol?
- In which modern-day country was Saint Nicholas born?
Answer: Frosty the Snowman
Answer: Candy canes
Answer: An angel
Answer: Kris Kringle and Saint Nick
Answer: “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby
Answer: North Pole
Answer: Red and green
Answer: Hansel and Gretel
Answer: 25th December
Answer: The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated as Christmas.
Answer: Pine or fir tree
Answer: The star of Bethlehem
Answer: Candy can
Answer: Plum cake
Answer: An old silk hat
Answer: Bing Crosby
Answer: Jingle Bells
We hope you liked Christmas Trivia Questions for Kids. For more kids learning resources, keep visiting Play Osmo. Also read, Math Games For Grade 2, Tongue Twisters For Kids, Math Games For Grade 3 & Spelling Games For Kids.