Interesting Trivia Questions And Answers on Christmas For Kids
Christmas is a festival of joy. The holiday includes a lot of fun activities, games and old traditions. These days, we seem to have forgotten old Christmas customs and traditions. Well, that is bound to happen with time. As time passes, we develop new traditions. However, this does not make Christmas games and trivia any less interesting. Therefore, you can conduct Christmas trivia questions for kids in a fun and creative way. To engage kids with fun activities, you can take Christmas trivia questions and answers for kids at home or in the classroom.
Organizing a Christmas trivia quiz is an exciting holiday game for family and friends. We provide you with some trivia questions for kids about Christmas. So, what are you waiting for? Start with Christmas trivia questions for kids and see how many they get correct. Even if your kid is not aware of the answer, they would get to learn something new about their favorite holiday. Moreover, you can also explore Christmas words to create questions for kids.
Best Trivia Questions For Kids About Christmas
Figure out interesting ways to spend time with your family and friends on Christmas. What can be more exciting than utilizing Christmas trivia questions for kids printables. This will help kids to learn and understand about the festivity. Try out these amazing Christmas trivia questions and answers for kids. Besides this, you can also explore Christmas riddles for kids to get some idea on Christmas terminologies and its meanings.
List Of Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
- Whose nose was actually a button?
- How many reindeer are there including Rudolph?
- Which mint candy is popular during Christmas time?
- Which popular Christmas drink is also called ‘milk punch’?
- The movie ‘Miracle on 34th Street’ is based on which real-life department store?
- As per the tradition, what do people put on the top of a Christmas tree?
- Where was Jesus Christ born?
- Mention two popular names for Santa Claus.
- Which color is Santa’s belt?
- Which animal pulls Santa’s sleigh?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas carol?
- Which country started the culture of decorating a Christmas tree?
- Which is the best-selling Christmas song ever?
- Where does Santa Claus live?
- Which colors are traditional Christmas colors?
- What are Santa’s helpers called?
- What is the name of a reindeer whose name starts with V?
- Which fairytale were the first gingerbread houses inspired by?
- How many lords are leaping in ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ song?
- On which day is Christmas celebrated?
- Why is Christmas celebrated?
- Which tree is traditionally used as a Christmas tree?
- What does the star on the top of a Christmas tree signify?
- Which Christmas candy celebrates the shepherds that visited Jesus?
- Which cake is traditionally made for Christmas?
- What made Frosty come to life in the song “Frosty the Snowman”?
- Which reindeer shares its name with a famous symbol of Valentine’s Day?
- Who is the singer of ‘White Christmas’?
- Name a well-known Christmas carol?
- In which modern-day country was Saint Nicholas born?
- Total how many gifts are given for twelve days of Christmas?
- Which is the first company which used Santa Claus for their advertisement?
- What do you refer to as a Christmas tree otherwise?
- Which US president had his own recipe for Eggnog?
- How much time does a Christmas tree need to reach average height?
- Why is the red color of Christmas symbolized?
- Name three things gifted by wise men to baby Jesus?
- Can you name the kings who visited baby Jesus?
- Which country sends a big Christmas Tree to London almost every year?
- Name the famous scientist who was born on 25th December?
- Who is the writer of the song Christmas Carol?
- What is the color of Santa’s belt?
- What is the origin of candy canes?
- When were Christmas crackers introduced?
- Name the country who declared Christmas an official holiday?
- In Christmas Carol, what is the second name of Ebenezer?
- Which is the traditional food and drink left for Santa on the day of Christmas eve?
- Name the famous Christmas reindeer?
- Name the log which is used for burning on Christmas eve?
- What is the color of the holy berry?
- Name the cloth that you hung near the fireplace for Christmas eve?
- Which type of meat do you prefer for Christmas dinner?
- What is the color of the Grinch?
- Name of the Christmas decoration that was made from strands of silver?
- What are the food items that you leave for reindeer?
Answer: Frosty the Snowman
Answer: Candy canes
Answer: An angel
Answer: Kris Kringle and Saint Nick
Answer: “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby
Answer: North Pole
Answer: Red and green
Answer: Hansel and Gretel
Answer: 25th December
Answer: The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated as Christmas.
Answer: Pine or fir tree
Answer: The star of Bethlehem
Answer: Candy can
Answer: Plum cake
Answer: An old silk hat
Answer: Bing Crosby
Answer: Jingle Bells
Answer: Coca cola
Answer: Yule Tree
Answer: George Washington
Answer: 15 years
Answer: It is considered to be the blood of Jesus.
Answer: Mirth, Gold and Frankincense.
Answer: Melchior, Casper and Balthazar.
Answer: Sir Isaac Newton
Answer: Charles Dickens
Answer: It originated in Germany
Answer: Milk and Cookie
Answer: Yule log
Answer: Carrots and oats.
Benefits Of Printable Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
Some of the benefits of Christmas trivia questions for kids are mentioned below:
- Provides easy and simple questions.
- Understands the importance of Christmas celebrations.
- Imparts in-depth knowledge about Christmas terminologies.
- Engages kids for longer periods of time.
- Improves retention power among kids.
- Encourages to actively participate in activities.
- Develops critical thinking skills.
- Improves fine motor skills.
- Entertains and creates interests in learning something new.
Frequently Asked Questions on Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
What are the best Christmas trivia questions for kids?
The best Christmas trivia questions for kids are what is the best selling Christmas jingle ever? What is the popular Christmas tree? What are the number of ghosts in the Christmas carol? After leaving the North pole, who helped Rudolph?, etc.
What are the advantages of Christmas trivia questions for kids?
The benefits of Christmas trivia questions for kids are they get to learn about their customs and traditions of Christmas. Moreover, when they answer these questions, their memory power improves and they develop a good vocabulary skills.
What are some funny Christmas trivia questions for kids?
Some Funny Christmas trivia questions for kids are which beverage is often left for Santa? Which is the famous tree topper? Did Grinch take away the Christmas tree when he took Christmas? What are the snowman’s eyes made of?, etc.