Christmas Riddles for Kids with Answers
Christmas is the epitome of merriment. Christmas is all about food, festivities, and spending time with your loved ones. There are a lot of fun activities organized for kids on the occasion of Christmas celebrations. Parents can make asking Christmas riddles for kids a part of the festivities. Riddles for kids about Christmas will enlighten kids about the festival and add some humor to the celebrations.
There is no other feeling like the feeling of victory on getting a riddle correct. A riddle is a fun brain teaser, it can be a question or a statement with a humorous answer. Parents must introduce activities like Christmas riddles for kids and trivia games for kids because they are a great way to stimulate a child’s mind. Riddles will not only keep them entertained and occupied at home but also makes for an enriching learning experience. Here are some Christmas riddles for kids with answers.
List Of Christmas Riddles for Kids
Looking for ways to keep your kids occupied in indoor games on Christmas eve? Well, there is no better way than asking them Christmas riddles for kids.
Given below are Christmas riddles for kids with answers:
- I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I? Ans: Christmas lights.
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest? Ans: Dasher.
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus? Ans: Claustrophobic
- Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Ans: In the dictionary
- Which one of Santa’s reindeers can be seen on Valentine’s day? Ans: Cupid
- Who is never hungry during Christmas? Ans: The turkey, because it is always STUFFED.
- How many reindeers does Santa ride? Ans: 9 reindeers.
- I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I? Ans: Christmas Tree
- If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called? Ans: Jungle Bells
- What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby? Ans: A pineapple
- I’m a plant seen at Christmas, which people hang above. And then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I? Ans: Mistletoe
- I’m a colored strip used to decorate your tree, metallic and shiny you’ll find me. What am I? Ans: Tinsel
- If the end of the year is on 31 December, what is the end of Christmas? Ans: The letter ‘s’.
- What do elves learn in school? Ans: The elf-abet!
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? Ans: Cookie sheets!
- What kind of egg can you drink? Ans: Eggnog!
- Which country did eggnog come from? Ans: England
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Ans: Because he had the drum sticks
- What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus? Ans: A star
- What color is the Grinch who stole Christmas? Ans: Green
- What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle?Ans: A candy cane
- Where was baby Jesus born? Ans: In Bethlehem
- What are Santa’s little helpers called? Ans: Elves
- What do you call an old snowman? Ans: Water
- What do you call a disrespectful reindeer? Ans: Rude-olph
- I’m a bank but I don’t have any money. What am I? Ans: Snowbank.
- What did Mrs. Claus wash Santa’s suit with? Ans: Yule tide.
- What is a snowman’s favorite breakfast? Ans: Frosted flakes.
- What is white and red, white and red, white and red and white and red again? Ans: Santa tumbling down the hill!
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple? Ans: A pineapple.
- How did Santa beat up the bad guys? Ans: He has a black belt.
- Who was the cat waiting for on Christmas? Ans: Santa Claws
- What do Christmas trees sing during the Christmas season? Ans: God save the kin!
- Why didn’t the stocking want to eat Christmas dinner? Ans: He was stuffed!
- What is a snowman’s favorite treat? Ans: A snow cone!
- What did the kids’ mother say after they were done opening presents? Ans: Oh! What a Christmess!
- Why was the Christmas tree so bad at knitting? Ans: He was always dropping his needles!
- I come in several colors and sizes, I’m beautiful and bright. Come December, I turn houses into a wonderful sight! What am I? Ans: Christmas lights.
- Making everything white is my aim. No two pieces of me are ever the same. Playing with me is everyone’s favorite winter game. Do you know, what is my name? Ans: Snow
- Where did the snowman and snowwoman go to dance? Ans: A snowball!
Christmas carols are an important part of the festival. Christmas riddles for kids on Christmas carols will check how many carols you know.
Try These Christmas Riddles For Kids On Christmas Carols
Q1. What do fish sing at Christmas time?
Ans: Christmas Carols
Q2. What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Ans:“Jungle bells, jungle bells. . .”
Q3. What song do sheep in Mexico sing at Christmas?
Ans: “Fleece Navidad!”
Q4. “Greensleeves” is another name for which Christmas song?
Ans: “What Child Is This?”
Q5. What is Frosty the Snowman’s favorite song?
Ans: “Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow”
We hope you and your kids enjoyed these Christmas riddles for kids with answers. Check Osmo for more fun riddles for kids, games and activities to boost your kids learning.
Frequently Asked Questions on Christmas Riddles for Kids
What are some of the Christmas Riddles for Kids?
Some of the Christmas Riddles for Kids are I am the fastest reindeer of Santa. Who am I? Answer: Dasher. We are elves and we learn something fun at school. What is it? Answer: Elf-bet. I am eggnog and do you know where I came from? Answer: England.
What are some of the Christmas Carol Riddles for Kids?
Some of the Christmas Carol Riddles for Kids are we are monkeys and we love to sing this during Christmas. What is that? Answer: Jungle bells, jungle bells. I am the kids’ beloved Frosty the snowman and my favorite song is? Answer: Freeze the jolly good fellow.