Christmas Riddles for Kids with Answers
Christmas is the epitome of merriment. Christmas is all about food, festivities, and spending time with your loved ones. There are a lot of fun activities organized for kids on the occasion of Christmas celebrations. Parents can make asking riddles a part of the festivities. Riddles for kids about Christmas will enlighten kids about the festival.
There is no other feeling like the feeling of victory on getting a riddle correct. A riddle is a fun type of brain teaser in which questions are asked or some statements are given to be solved. Parents must introduce riddles to kids as riddles are a great way to stimulate a child’s mind. Ask them the riddles to keep them entertained and occupied at home. This would also be an enriching learning experience. We have provided you with Christmas riddles for kids with answers.
Christmas Riddles for Kids
Looking for ways to keep your kids occupied in indoor games on Christmas eve? Well, there is no better way than asking them riddles.
Given below are Christmas riddles for kids with answers:
- I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I? Ans: Christmas lights.
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest? Ans: Dasher.
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus? Ans: Claustrophobic
- Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Ans: In the dictionary
- Which one of Santa’s reindeers can be seen on Valentine’s day? Ans: Cupid
- Who is never hungry during Christmas? Ans: The turkey, because it is always STUFFED.
- How many reindeers does Santa ride? Ans: 9 reindeers.
- I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I? Ans: Christmas Tree
- If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called? Ans: Jungle Books
- What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby? Ans: A pineapple
- I’m a plant seen at Christmas, which people hang above. And then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I? Ans: Mistletoe
- I’m a colored strip used to decorate your tree, metallic and shiny you’ll find me. What am I? Ans: Tinsel
- If the end of the year is on 31 December, what is the end of Christmas? Ans: The letter ‘s’.
- What do elves learn in school? Ans: The elf-abet!
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? Ans: Cookie sheets!
- What kind of egg can you drink? Ans: Eggnog!
- Which country did eggnog come from? Ans: England
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Ans: Because he had the drum sticks
- What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus? Ans: A star
- What color is the Grinch who stole Christmas? Ans: Green
- What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle?Ans: A candy cane
- Where was baby Jesus born? Ans: In Bethlehem
- What are Santa’s little helpers called? Ans: Elves
- What do you call an old snowman? Ans: Water
Christmas carols are an important part of the festival. Christmas carol riddles will check how many Christmas carols you know.
Given below are Christmas carol riddles for kids:
Q1. What do fish sing at Christmas time?
Ans: Christmas Carols
Q2. What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Ans:“Jungle bells, jungle bells. . .”
Q3. What song do sheep in Mexico sing at Christmas?
Ans: “Fleece Navidad!”
Q4. “Greensleeves” is another name for which Christmas song?
Ans: “What Child Is This?”
Q5. What is Frosty the Snowman’s favorite song?
Ans: “Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow”