Christmas is just around the corner, and that means it’s time for Christmas gift shopping. Hunting for Christmas gifts for kids is not a joke. Finding the right gifts for kids to please them over the holidays can be a real struggle. It’s something that can even leave the child’s parents baffled. But don’t despair, we’ve compiled a list of the best holiday gifts that will leave your little ones pleased as punch on Christmas day.
Wondering what the best Christmas gifts for kids would be? A gift for children should be able to stimulate their senses and spark their imagination and curiosity. We’ve rounded up a list of the smartest, cutest and most perfect stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts for kids. Now all you have to do is get a head start on your Christmas gift shopping.
50+ Best Christmas Gifts for Kids
Here is a list of 50+ amazing gifts that you can get for your little kids this Christmas. Your little one will definitely be over the moon when they find these Christmas gifts for kids under the tree.
List of Christmas Gifts for Kids
Below is a list of best Christmas gifts for kids
- Osmo’s Genius Starter Kit + Family Game Night: Imagine a Christmas gift that allows your child to play and learn at the same time. Osmo’s genius starter kit+family game night is a wonderful STEM toy that helps kids learn while they play. The kit includes 5 classic Osmo games – Tangram, Lettertopia, Math Buzz, Newton and Masterpiece. These games help little kids learn math, science, words and art as they play.
- Tracing Pad: A tracing pad is the perfect Christmas gift for your little budding artist. As kids trace over the images, they’ll learn how to draw. Check out these art activities for kids to boost their creativity and art skills.
- Osmo’s Coding Starter Kit: Osmo’s coding starter kit is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids who love coding. The kit includes 3 of Osmo’s bestselling coding games, which helps them learn coding in a fun way.
- Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart: What kid will say no to ice cream? Get your little one a scoop & learn ice cream cart to live their dreams of selling ice cream. This wonderful toy helps kids learn the numbers, names of colors, flavors and toppings as they play.
- Osmo’s Secrets of the Dragons: Help your preschoolers learn math skills while playing with their new toy, Osmo’s secrets of the dragons. This amazing STEM toy for preschool and kindergarten kids makes them math wizards by playing.
- Science Experiment Kit: This Christmas, make your budding scientist’s dream come true by gifting them an amazing science experiment kit. Also, check science experiments for kids for experiment ideas.
- Osmo’s Magical Workshop: Osmo’s magical workshop is the perfect Christmas gift for your little math genius. The wonderful STEM toy helps kids polish their math skills as they brew potions and perform spells in a magical world.
- Mystery and Puzzles Book: This book is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids who love to solve mysteries. Solving these mysteries will sharpen your child’s logical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Put your child’s brain to the test with mind-twisting puzzles and mysteries.
- Osmo Genius Words: If you’re looking for an affordable educational Christmas gift for your little one, look no further than Osmo’s genius words. This wonderful game helps little children learn the letters of the alphabet and practice writing words. This Christmas gift is a great way to boost your child’s vocabulary and storytelling skills.
- Pretend Camper: A pretend camper is a wonderful Christmas gift for toddlers and preschoolers. The pretend camper can serve as a walker for toddlers and helps preschoolers indulge in pretend play.
- Osmo Genius Tangram: Osmo’s Genius Tangram is another great educational Christmas gift for kids. In this affordable STEM toy, kids arrange tangible puzzle pieces to match the shapes on the screen.
- Christmas Storybook: Books are one of the best non-toy Christmas gifts for kids who love to read and listen to stories. Introduce your children to the wonderful world of Christmas stories with a Christmas storybook. These books will fill your kids with joy and make way for Christmas-filled dreams, and spread good cheer.
- Osmo’s Pizza Co: Osmo’s Pizza Co is the perfect Christmas gift for a pizza obsessed child. The game helps them run their own pizzeria and learn basic math skills as they sell pizza to make money.
- Riddle Book for Kids: If your little one loves solving riddles, this book is the perfect Christmas gift for them. These riddles will exercise your child’s mind and improve their vocabulary and thinking skills. Check out these amazing Christmas riddles for kids.
- Mini Astronaut Plush Figure: If your little one loves LEGO figures and astronauts, this stuffed toy is the perfect gift for them.
- Reversible Octopus Plushie: This reversible Octopus plushie, which shows two different emotions on each side, will be your little one’s new best friend.
- Fashion Doll: Gift your little fashionista a Fashion Doll for Christmas this year. Your child will spend endless hours styling the doll in new dresses and make lots of poses.
- Interactive Baby Dragon: If your little one loves the movie “How to train your dragon,” there couldn’t be a more perfect gift for them than this. Your kids will have fun playing with an interactive baby dragon toy.
- Fruit or Vegetable Shaped Mini Plush: A fruit or vegetable-shaped mini plush toy is the perfect Christmas gift for babies and toddlers.
- Garden Set: A garden set is the perfect gift for kids who love gardening. Kids can learn how to sow seeds and grow plants and flowers while they play.
- Stuffed Animals: Stuffed animals is a great Christmas gift for little kids who love animals. Your kids can indulge in pretending to play with their new best friends.
- Unicorn Plushie: If your little one is always asking for a unicorn or a pony, get them a unicorn plushie for this Christmas. This stuffed animal is the perfect practice pet for kids.
- Dollhouse: Gift your little ones a dollhouse to encourage pretend play and spark their imagination.
- Wooden Xylophone: A xylophone is the perfect gift for babies and toddlers who love music. It helps kids learn about different sounds as they play with a wooden xylophone.
- Karaoke Set: If your little one is a wannabe popstar or Rockstar, gift them a karaoke set to practice their musical skills.
- Musical Instruments: If you don’t mind splurging, a musical instrument is the perfect Christmas gift for kids who are musically inclined. Get your child prodigy a violin or guitar or a piano.
- Scooter: If your child has been asking for a scooter, Christmas is the perfect time to give them one.
- Skateboard: Does your child love skateboarding and skateboarding events? Then, gift them a skateboard for Christmas.
- Bicycle: Make way for some fun exercising and outdoor activities by gifting your little one a bicycle for Christmas.
- Tent: If your little one loves camping and the outdoors, gift them a tent for the backyard.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: Jigsaw puzzles are a great gift for little kids. Not only will it keep them entertained, but it also boosts their fine motor skills, memory and concentration.
- Board Games: Board games are a classic Christmas gift for children. Gift your little ones fun board games like snakes and ladders, pictionary or chess.
- Holiday-themed Pajamas: New pajamas are always a great gift. And if it’s a Christmas-themed pajama, it’ll definitely be a hit with the kids.
- A Mini Kitchen Set: Make your little master chef’s Christmas an unforgettable one by gifting them a mini kitchen set.
- A Sled: A sled is a wonderful Christmas gift for kids. The kids will have fun playing with this sled whether they’re in a place where it snows or not.
- Blocks: Building blocks and LEGO bricks are wonderful Christmas gifts for little children. Not only will it keep them occupied, but it also develops their fine motor skills, creativity and thinking skills.
- DIY Craft Kits: If your little one loves crafting, get them a DIY craft kit like jewelry kits, sewing kits etc. Also, check out Christmas crafts for kids for more crafting ideas.
- Race Car and Track: There’s no better Christmas gift for a car-obsessed little child than race cars with a race track. Watch them race their cars joyfully on their track for hours and hours.
- Toy Train Set: If your child loves trains and railway tracks, get them a train set complete with tracks. This is one Christmas gift they’ll play with for hours on end.
- Digital Camera: A digital camera is a wonderful Christmas gift for a child who loves photography. Encourage your child’s skill by giving them a camera and tripod.
- Customize Pillows: Little ones will certainly feel happy having a customized pillow with their name or the things they like, for example, their favorite cartoon character, quotes or messages from their loved ones. Therefore, you can give them customized pillows to make them feel good and happy on Christmas.
- Red Scarf: In the winter, kids need something that keeps them warm and cozy. You can give them a Christmas-themed red scarf to add a festive look and protect them from cool breezy weather at the same time.
- Photo Frame: It is important to capture every moment spent with family and friends during the Christmas celebration. To do that, you need a photograph and a frame to keep the memories alive forever. Therefore, you can give a photo frame customized with your children’s names. This is a special gift they are always happy to receive.
- Customized Water Bottle: What can be more interesting than having a name of children’s things they use daily? Water bottles are something that they use wherever they go. Therefore, giving a customized water bottle with their name on it will give them so much happiness. So, why not use this opportunity to give them a water bottle on Christmas? You can choose colors and patterns based on your children’s preferences.
- Accessory Box: Little ones, especially girls, prefer keeping their small jewelry pieces, hair bands, clips, crunchies and other accessories in a box. You can give them a customized accessory box so that they can keep all their accessories in them.
- Watch: This is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids. It would be great if you could give them kids watches so they can enjoy wearing them and learn how to tell time at the same time. You can give them a watch on Christmas themes.
- Playmat: Toddlers spend most of their time playing on the mat with their toys. You can buy a playmat with illustrations that attract their attention. It is one of the cool Christmas gifts for kids.
- Study Table: Kids need a comfortable and peaceful environment to study. Therefore, giving a study table as a Christmas gift is one of the best ideas. You can choose a study table based on your children’s age and interests. They would be delighted to see a study table of their own. Most importantly, they show an interest in learning at the study table with full concentration and dedication.
- Unicorn Sling Bag: Do your little girls like carrying tiny bags? If yes, why not give them a small sling bag on Christmas? You can choose their unicorn-themed sling bag for your children. They would love it and will like to carry them to all the places they go.
- Customized Mugs: Children will feel excited to drink milk from their favorite mugs. They can flaunt their mugs and feel extremely happy about it. You can give them customized mugs with their name written on them, and this gesture will make their Christmas a memorable one.
- Chocolates: Children would never say no to chocolates. It is something they are extremely fond of. Therefore, you can give them a box of chocolates as a Christmas gift. They would certainly be very happy to receive it.
- Balloons: Do your children ever say no to balloons? They like playing with balloons all the time. Therefore, Christmas is the best time to give them balloons and increase their excitement level for the festive season. Apart from birthdays and other special occasions, you can give balloons to kids on Christmas to celebrate their favorite festivals with great zeal and vigor.
- Shoes: Once your little ones start walking, you need comfortable shoes for them. Christmas is one of the occasions when you can give them a beautiful pair of shoes. This is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids.
- Barbie Set: It is needless to say how little girls love playing with barbies. They are their best companions to kids, and they like to play with them all day. Kids like to dress up their barbies, comb their hair, make their home a comfortable space to rest and do many more things. Therefore, you can give them a Barbie set based on the theme they like. For example, recreational activities, festival celebrations, holidays, picnics, etc.
- Christmas Cards: What is the best way to express your Christmas greetings to your loved ones? It can either be verbal or in the form of writing. You can wish Merry Christmas to kids by giving them a beautiful card. They can read what you feel for them and feel happy about it.
- Bracelets: What is your children’s favorite accessory? If it is bracelets, then it is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids. You can customize bracelets with their names or themes they like. They will love wearing them on Christmas.
- Superhero Costumes: What is your favorite superhero? Kids also have their favorite superhero that they like to speak about all the time. You can increase their happiness by giving them their favorite superhero costumes for Christmas. You can give them Batman, Superman, Hulk or Spiderman costumes. Kids love wearing them, running around the house and imitating their favorite superheroes. This gesture brings them a lot of happiness and excitement in celebrating Christmas.
- Stationery Items: Kids have many stationery items on their study tables, but they always want more. You can give them stationery items based on the Christmas theme so that they love doing their learning activities with great enthusiasm. Receiving gifts and getting things they really want add more value to their excitement. This is one of the most common Christmas gifts for kids.
Benefits of Giving Christmas Gifts to Children
The benefits of giving Christmas gifts to children are mentioned below.
- It builds empathy in children.
- It is an act of kindness and giving happiness to children.
- It makes children’s Christmas celebrations memorable.
- It teaches children to be grateful for the things they receive.
- It teaches children to appreciate the things they have.
- It brings joy to children by receiving gifts from their loved ones.
- It enables children to be thankful irrespective of whether they like the gift or not.
- It enables children to appreciate the thought behind giving gifts.
- It helps them learn to shower love and appreciation the way they get from others.
- It helps in understanding the interests and preferences of children while choosing gifts for them.
- It enables children to feel about the person giving them gifts and their love towards them.
Check Osmo for more gift ideas, activities, games and worksheets to aid in your kids learning.
Frequently Asked Questions on Christmas Gifts for Kids
What are some good Christmas gifts for kids?
Little kids love getting toys, stuffed animals, books, new clothes etc., as gifts on Christmas.
How can you choose the perfect Christmas gift for your child?
The easiest way to choose the perfect Christmas gift for your child is to follow the rule of 4. Get them something they want, something they need, something they can play with and something they can learn from. These 4 guidelines will help you pick the perfect gift for your child.