Christmas crossword puzzles are the best way to get kids to learn during the holidays. These Christmas crossword puzzles for kids are not only fun but also expand their vocabulary. These crossword puzzles for kids will help your child learn new words for kids over the holiday season.
In this article:
Additionally, these free printable Christmas crossword puzzles keep them out of your hair while you get your festive prep going. Kids can easily learn words like Santa, Reindeer, Christmas carol, Snowman, Gloves, etc. And not just kids, these crossword puzzles are a perfect activity for adults too. They’re also a great way to make family game night more fun during the holidays. Solving puzzles for kids like Christmas crossword puzzles will help kids improve their vocabulary skills and logical thinking skills.
Printable Christmas Crossword Puzzles for Kids
Here are a few Christmas crossword puzzles for the 12 days of Christmas with answers to have fun and learn over the holidays.
Easy Christmas Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Crossword for Preschool
Christmas Crossword for Kindergarten
Christmas Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Decorations Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Crossword for Older Kids
Christmas Crossword Puzzle on Food and Clothes
Christmas Crossword Puzzle with Hints
Hard Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids
Christmas Crossword Puzzle For Adults
Christmas Tree Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Carols Crossword Puzzle
Keep watching this space for more fun holiday-themed crossword puzzles.
More Christmas Crossword Puzzles with Answers for Kids
Given below are some clues and answers that you can use to create your own Christmas Crossword Puzzle for children. We’ve also included hints for a few clues that are a little hard for the kids to guess. You’ll find the answers to these Christmas crossword clues at the end of the article.
30+ Clues for Christmas Crossword for Kids
Here are some questions or clues that you can use to create your own Christmas Crossword Puzzle for kids. We have also included hints to a few questions that are a little hard to guess. You’ll find the answers to these Christmas crossword puzzles for kids at the end of the article.
List of Questions for Christmas Crossword for Kids
- Something that you decorate the top of the Christmas tree with – 4 letters word. Hint: It has 5 corners
- What comes after the word Jingle in the famous Christmas Carol? – 5 letters word
- Santa’s sleigh is pulled by these animals – 9 letters word
- What is the night before the day of Christmas called? – 12 letters 2 words
- This is where Santa and the elves live– 9 letters 2 words. Hint: It is the opposite of “South Pole”
- This is what you hang in your house for Santa to fill with presents – 9 letters word
- The sound that Santa Claus makes when he laughs – 6 letters word
- This is the month in which Christmas is celebrated – 8 letters word
- What is another word for gifts? – 9 letters word. Hint: The word starts with P
- What is the full name of Santa Claus? – 13 letters 2 words
- This is what Santa travels on to deliver presents on Christmas – 6 letters word
- What are the paper greetings that we make and give to our friends and relatives on Christmas day called? – 5 letters word
- It is believed that Santa Claus comes to our houses through this tunnel-like structure – 7 letters word
- What is the name of Jesus Christ’s mother? – 4 letters word
- The white colored flakes that fall from the sky – 4 letters word
- Santa Claus keeps all the gifts in this. What is it called? – 4 letters word
- The festival of Christmas is celebrated by people in remembrance of the _____ of Jesus Christ – 5 letters word
- These creatures are the ones who help Santa Claus by making gifts for us – 5 letters word. Hint: The word starts with E
- Christmas is best celebrated with family and ______ – 7 letters word
- Winter ice formations that are believed to be distinct in shape from each other – 10 letters word
- Frosty is a magical _______ who was brought to life to spread joy and cheer – 7 letters word
- It is believed that ________ was sacred and made only by the monks. On the day of Christmas, it was allowed to be prepared by the common people. – 11 letters word. Hint: It is something edible.
- This is what Santa Claus might give as a present to kids who are naughty – 4 letters word
- This bird is traditionally eaten on Christmas day. – 6 letters word
- This is what people celebrate on the 25th of December – 9 letters word
- These are the songs that are sung on Christmas – 6 letters word
- This is a large circular decoration that people put on the doors of their houses during Christmas – 6 letters word
- Santa Claus loves to eat ______ and drink milk – 7 letters word
- These are the decorative things that we put on Christmas trees – 9 letters word
- Which one of Santa’s reindeers has a red nose? – 7 letters word
Christmas Crossword Puzzle Answers
- CHRISTMAS EVE
- NORTH POLE
- SAINT NICHOLAS
If you are looking for some amazing questions on free Christmas crossword puzzles available online, then you’ve come to the right place. For some amazing educational games for children, explore the kids learning section and let your kids have a hands-on learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on Christmas Crossword Puzzles For Kids
What Are Christmas Crossword Puzzles For Kids?
Christmas crossword puzzles for kids are extremely important puzzle that fosters more usage of Christmas words. These Christmas crossword puzzles can be found in journals, comic books, and books that have a collection of all Christmas related things. Nowadays, crossword puzzles can be played using mobile apps for learning vocabulary words.
How do Christmas crossword puzzles for kids help?
Solving Christmas crossword puzzles for kids is an excellent method to keep their minds engaged by improving their memory power and concentration level. These puzzles also support avoiding a number of memory neurological issues which includes Alzheimer’s, dementia, and more among kids. Thus, engaging them in solving Christmas crossword puzzles for kids is a great way to improve their memory.
Do Christmas Puzzles For Kids Improve Memory?
Yes, solving Christmas puzzles for kids undoubtedly improves their memory with development of cognitive skills. Puzzles are good for the kids’ minds. Research has proven that solving crossword puzzles develops critical and visual spatial reasoning skills. The method of arranging the puzzle pieces together demands focus and develops problem solving skills and short-term memory.