Explore Riddles On Animals For Kids
Many of us must agree that solving a riddle gives a feeling of triumph unparalleled to any other game or brain activity. Animal Riddles for kids are the best form of entertainment. Kids enjoy solving animal riddles as it gives them a chance to use their imagination and thinking. Animal riddles for kids help children to identify animals through riddles. Animal riddles for kids not only provide knowledge of various animals but are fun to solve too!
There are plenty of reasons why parents must introduce riddles to their children. Solving riddles for kids play an integral role in brain development. Solving Animal riddles for kids help immensely in the stimulation of the mind. Parents can also assess how many they guessed correctly. This will make parents aware of their offspring’s ability to solve riddles.
A list of easy animal riddles for kids is provided below for parents to keep their kids occupied. Answers are provided along with the puzzles for your reference. This is what you must offer to your little ones to engage them in the most fun manner.
Easy Animal Riddles for Kids
Animal Riddles for Kids are created with a fun element. Solving these requires creative and outside-the-box thinking. These puzzles are related to animals and kids would love solving them.
Get Your Kids’ Brain Working With These Amazing Animal Riddles For Kids:
- You might be called this animal
If someone thinks that you’re afraid
This is something that you might eat
As well as its eggs that it laid
Which animal am I?
- I have no sword, I have no spear, yet rule a horde which many fear, my soldiers fight with a wicked sting, I rule with might, yet am no king. What am I?
- My start goes on toast, and my end’s how birds move. My baby eats leaves but I drink flowers. What am I?
- The height of my legs, usually around 6 feet, is taller than most humans. What am I?
- I fly in the air. I eat seeds and worms. I say “Tweet, Tweet.” What am I?
- I have wings and I have a tail, across the sky is where I sail. Yet I have no eyes, ears, or mouth, and I bob randomly from north to south. What am I?
- I live in a bowl.
- This is something black and white
- I have four legs but no tail. Usually, I am heard only at night. What am I?
- I jump when I walk and sit when I stand. What am I?
- I like to hop around. I’m a tadpole when I’m young. I am green and I croak. And catch flies with my long tongue. What am I?
- I am a type of animal
- I am small and colorful. I have got big wings. I live in gardens. I used to be a caterpillar. What am I?
- I look like you except I have a tail, I am a good tree climber. I can mimic you very easily. I eat fruits, insects and flowers. My favorite food is bananas. What am I?
- I grow down as I grow up. What am I?
- I live in the ocean. I have very sharp teeth and I eat meat. What am I?
- I am the largest animal with a huge trunk. Who am I?
- I have arms that are longer than my legs. I have been taught sign language to communicate. Who am I?
- I like to stay awake at night and sleep during the day. Who am I?
- I have whiskers and live as a pet at home. Who am I?
- I am the fastest animal but cannot climb the tree. Who am I?
- I am called the king of the jungle and it’s hard to tame me. Who am I?
- I am a domestic animal living in the field. I like to eat grass and produce milk. Who am I?
- I make a web around the place and catch prey by biting or stinging. Who am I?
- I like to hum and fly in the air. Also, sip nectar from the flowers. Who am I?
- I am the biggest reptile living in the water and have a shoe named after me. Who am I?
- I might be tiny but I can lift things that are about 5000 times my weight, if I want to climb a tower that is tall and mighty. What am I?
- I’m too big to be a pet, I might be large with a small head, but once I’ve seen something I’ll never forget. Who am I?
- I fly all night and sleep at dawn, when I do that, I hang upside down. Who am I?
- When in water, I use my flippers to glide and on snow, on my belly I’ll slide. What am I?
- I’m one of the most beautiful birds you’ll find with two eyes in front and hundreds behind. What am I?
- I stand on four legs and a wagging tail at the end, I bark when I see strangers or my friend. What am I?
- I live on a farm and I’m pink. I go around saying “oink..oink.” If you come close, you’ll realize I stink. What am I?
- I have horns but I don’t beep, I can jump and climb things even if they’re steep, and I like to bleat even though I’m not a sheep. What am I?
- I entangle my prey with a web of sticky string and before I eat them I bite or sting. What am I?
- I creep and crawl with no eyes, legs or ears but I can move the earth with my peers. What am I?
- Without me Thanksgiving and Christmas are incomplete, when I’m on the table everyone tends to overeat. What am I?
- I carry my home with me, whether I’m in water or on land. What am I?
- The English alphabet goes from A to Z but my name goes from Z to A. What am I?
- I have no legs so I crawl on my belly. I sleep with my eyes open and curl into a ring. But, don’t disturb me because I have a lethal sting. What am I?
Answer: A queen bee
I can swim.
I have a tail.
I also have fins and big eyes.
What am I?
But it’s not an old TV
It’s a type of animal
That starts with the letter Z
What animal is it?
Some say that I have a long face
I’m very good at running fast
So people ride me in a race
What am I?
Answer: Goose. Goose feathers are called down.
Answer: A spider
Osmo has a wide range of activities like riddles, tongue twisters and games to make learning fun. Check our kids learning section to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions on Animal Riddles for Kids
What are some of the animal riddles for kids?
Some of the animal riddles for kids are I am a tiny creature but can climb, who am I? I jump when I walk and sit when I stand, what am I? I am the king without the throne, who am I?, etc.
What are some of the easy animal riddles for kids?
Some of the easy animal riddles for kids are I am one of the most beautiful creatures and have several eyes behind me, who am I? I drink through my nose and play with mud during summers, who am I?, etc.
Why are animal riddles for kids important?
The animal riddles for kids are important as they help them to learn some interesting facts about their furry friends and wild animals. Kids also learn new words as they read or solve animal riddles.