Check List Of 3 Letter Words That End With O
The letter o is the fourth vowel that sounds as /oh/ or /ooh/ for the words such as old, one, off, etc. Unlike kindergarten or first grade kids, preschoolers cannot read or write words. Therefore, they need regular supervision on recognizing letters with the objects or things around them. There are quite a significant number of 3 letter words ending in o in the vocabulary list. You need to focus on teaching words for kids that are important for their communication. To do so, you can conceptualise activities with the list of 3 letter words that end with o.
Apart from recognition of words, kids should also focus on how to spell them correctly. In order to achieve this, you can conduct spelling activities for kids. This will ensure that your child will be able to read and write in an efficient manner. Kids at this age may find boo and bro similar sounding words but challenge arises when they have to understand the difference between them. There should be no room for confusion in such cases. The clarity will come when they are given the right opportunities to understand the words that they are learning.
3 Letter Words That End With O
Here is the list of 3 letter words ending in o as mentioned in the tabular column below:
How To Teach 3 Letter Words Ending In O?
Kids are generally excited when you teach something that is engaging and fun. Similarly, teaching 3 letter words that end with o can create interest among kids to learn more. After kids learn 3 letter words starting with o, introduce vocabulary for kids in different ways so that they are well versed with the 3 letter words ending in O before moving to the next set of words. Some of the activities that help in learning 3 letter words that end with o are mentioned below:
- Flashcards: Do you encourage kids to practice vocabulary on their own? If not, then you must try some innovative ways to give flexibility to learn o words for kids. One of the ways can be using flashcards in different methods. Let us check some of the interesting activities given below:
- Ask your child to use flashcards and imitate the words through actions. For instance, your child has got the word zoo and they have to imitate a few animals depicting the words that are written on the flashcards.
- Give a set of flashcards to your child consisting of different words. Now, ask your kids to show the flashcards for the word that they hear from you. For example, when you are calling out words such as duo, kids have to show the card that has the same word on it. With this, they will show a sense of accomplishment after completing the task successfully. Along with that, there will be improvement in concentration and focus towards learning.
- It is a representation of the number appearing after one. What is it? Answer: Two
- It is a place where you can see animals and birds. What is it? Answer: Zoo