Learning multiplication can be difficult for some children. You can help children learn with fun activities, games and math worksheets for kids like 2 digit multiplication worksheets. Before you introduce children to 2 digit multiplication, help them learn the Multiplication Table for Kids. This helps the child understand the concept better and learn the basics of multiplication quickly.
2 Digit By 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
Multiplying 2 digits with Grids Worksheet
Teachers can use these 2 digits by 2 digit multiplication worksheets with grids as tests, practice assignments, or teaching tools. Parents can solve the multiplication problems with their kids to provide extra practice, assist them in learning a new mathematics skill, or keep their skills intact during the school vacations.
Check out these single digit multiplication worksheets for kids.
2 Digit Multiplication Word Problems Worksheet
Below are the questions given in the 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication worksheets word problems. Here, let the children solve the problems on multiplication of the 2 digit number.
- There are 10 watermelons in one box. Find out how many watermelons are there in 12 boxes?
- Jill has 32 cards. Every card has 10 stamps. Find the total number of stamps with Jill.
- There are 28 rows in a theater and 15 seats in each row. Find out how many people can sit in the theatre?
- The cost price of one bat is $ 50. What is the cost price of 10 such bats?
- A book contains 11 pages. What is the number of pages in 32 books?
- 72 people can sit in a compartment. How many people can sit in 10 such compartments?
- A magazine vendor delivers 90 papers in a day. How many magazines does he deliver in January?
- 42 schools all over the USA participated in the coloring competition. If the total number of registrations from every school was 25, find the number of kids who took part in the coloring contest.
- Sam has 65 notes of $ 10. What is the total amount of money he has in total?
- Nancy deposits $ 20 in the bank each month. What is the amount of money will she deposit in 2 years?
- What is the amount of money collected from 82 students, if one student gives $ 15 for the relief fund?
- The total capacity of the water tank is 50 litres. Find out the total capacity of water in 38 tanks.
- How many runs will batsman A score by hitting 31 centuries?
Number of watermelons = 10
Number of boxes = 12
Hence, total number of watermelons = 10 x 12 = 120 watermelons.
Total number of cards = 32
Total number of stamps = 10
Hence, the total number of stamps Jill has = 32 x 10 = 320 stamps.
Number of rows = 28
Number of seats = 15
Hence, the total number of people in the theater (cinema hall) = 28 x 15 = 420.
Cost of one bat = $ 50
Cost of 9 bats =?
Hence, total cost of 10 bats = $50 x 10 = $ 500.
Number of pages = 11
Number of notebooks = 32
Hence, total number of pages in 32 notebooks = 11 x 32 = 325 pages.
Number of people that can sit in compartment = 72
Total number of compartments = 10
Total number of people that can sit in 10 compartments = 72 x 10 = 720 persons.
Number of newspapers delivered in a day = 90
Number of days in January = 31
Hence, the total number of newspapers delivered in January = 90 x 31 = 2790 newspapers.
Number of schools participating = 42
Number of registrations from each school = 25
Hence, the total number of participants = 42 x 25 = 1,050 participants.
Number of notes = 65
Amount = $ 10
Total amount of money = 65 x 10 = $650.
Amount of money deposited every month = $ 20
The number of years = 2
2 years = 24 months (12 months in a year x 2 years)
Total amount deposited by the end of 2 years = $ 20 x 24 = $ 480.
Number of students = 82
Amount contributed by each student = $ 15
Total amount collected = 82 x 15 = $ 1,230.
The capacity of the water tank = 50 liters
Number of tanks = 38
Hence, the total capacity of the water in 38 tanks = 50 x 38 = 1900 liters.
Number of centuries = 31
Number of runs in a century = 100
Hence, the total number of runs scored by batsman A = 31 x 100 = 3100 runs.
Osmo has a wide range of kid-friendly activities and games. Make sure to click on Multiplication Games for Kids.
Frequently Asked Questions on 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
What are some of the examples of 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets?
Some of the examples of 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets are as follows: There are 15 boxes of mangoes. What is the total number of mangoes in 15 boxes. The answer is Number of mangoes x number of boxes = 15 x 15 = 225.
What are the types of 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets?
The different types of 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets are double digit multiplication worksheets with grids and 2 digit multiplication by words problems. Kids learn quickly when they are introduced to 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets for developing mathematical skills.