Explore 100 Multiplication Chart For Kids
Multiplication is the key resource for many forms of math like calculus, algebra, equations, and more. The ability to revise and comprehend multiplication tables up to 100 or 100 times table by the end of the school enables the little learner to skillfully and confidently solve challenging mathematical problems. To enhance their math skills, you can explore 100 multiplication chart available for kids to practice 100 times table in a systematic way. However, you can also multiplication table for kids.
In this context, the table of 100 depicts the values attained when 100 is multiplied by other numbers. The repeated addition of the number 100 is the 100 times table. For instance, 100 + 100 = 2 × 100 = 200. Also, kids can find a table of 100 up to 20. In addition, parents and teachers can introduce kids to basic Multiplication Tables 1 – 10, available for kids.
Printable 100 Times Table For Kids
Here are free printable of 100 multiplication chart for the children given below:
100 Times Table: One Hundred Multiplication Chart
100 Times Table: 100 Times Table Upto 10 And 20
100 Times Table: 100 Times Table Up to 20 In Words
List Of 100 Times Table For Kids
Here is the 100 up to 20 table below for the little minds to learn, comprehend and revise. Learning multiplication table to 100 supports kids to understand complex math problems and find solutions independently. Moreover, learning a 100 times table promotes a profound number sense in the little minds. In addition, children also learn counting, estimating, and grouping skills. Alongside mastering number sense, little learners improve their problem solving abilities too. Here is the table of 100 up to 20.
100 Times Table Up to 10
|100 x 1 = 100||100 x 6 = 600|
|100 x 2 = 200||100 x 7 = 700|
|100 x 3 = 300||100 x 8 = 800|
|100 x 4 = 400||100 x 9 = 900|
|100 x 5 = 500||100 x 10 = 1000|
100 Times Table Up to 20
|100 x 11 = 1100||100 x 16 = 1600|
|100 x 12 = 2200||100 x 17 = 1700|
|100 x 13 = 1300||100 x 18 = 1800|
|100 x 14 = 1400||100 x 19 = 1900|
|100 x 15 = 1500||100 x 20 = 2000|
Also, refer to Multiplication Table 1 – 20.
100 Times Table Up to 20 in Words
- One Hundred times One is equal to One Hundred
- One Hundred times Two is equal to Two Hundred
- One Hundred times Three is equal to Three Hundred
- One Hundred times Four is equal to Four Hundred
- One Hundred times Five is equal to Five Hundred
- One Hundred times Six is equal to Six Hundred
- One Hundred times Seven is equal to Seven Hundred
- One Hundred times Eight is equal to Eight Hundred
- One Hundred times Nine is equal to Nine Hundred
- One Hundred times Ten is equal to One Thousand
- One Hundred times Eleven is equal to One Thousand and One Hundred
- One Hundred times Twelve is equal to One Thousand and Two Hundred
- One Hundred times Thirteen is equal to One Thousand and Three Hundred
- One Hundred times Fourteen is equal to One Thousand and Four Hundred
- One Hundred times Fifteen is equal to One Thousand and Five Hundred
- One Hundred times Sixteen is equal to One Thousand and Six Hundred
- One Hundred times Seventeen is equal to One Thousand and Seven Hundred
- One Hundred times Eighteen is equal to One Thousand and Eight Hundred
- One Hundred times Nineteen is equal to One Thousand and Nine Hundred
- One Hundred times Twenty is equal to Two Thousand
Also, check Multiplication Worksheets for kids available at Osmo.
Solved Examples To Teach 100 Times Table To Kids
Some of the examples of 100 times table are mentioned below:
Example 1: Margaret walks 3 miles in a day. Now, using the 100 times table, determine the total number of miles walked by Margaret.
Margaret walks 3 miles in a day.
Hence, the total miles walked after 100 days is equal to 3 x 100 = 300 miles.
Example 2: Anne prepares 5 donuts in a day. Now, using the 100 times table, determine the total number of donuts prepared by Anne.
Anne prepares 5 donuts in a day.
Hence, the total number of donuts prepared after 100 days equals 5 x 100 = 500 donuts.
Example 3: Using the 100 times table, find the value of 100 times 5 plus 10 minus 5.
First, bring this sentence to a mathematical equation,
i.e. 100 times 5 plus 10 minus 5 = 100 × 5 + 10 – 5
Now from table of 100, we have 500 + 10 – 5 = 510 – 5 = 505
Thus, 100 times 5 plus 10 minus 5 is 505.
Activities To Learn 100 Times Table
Here are few activities that help kids in learning one hundred multiplication chart given below:
- Build Legos: You can encourage kids to join the legos consisting of multipliers with their products. For example, 100 x 2 can be combined with 200 to make 100 x 2=200. Similarly, they can combine products to their multipliers to learn 100 times tables.
- True or False: You can ask kids to say true or false for the questions you ask on a 100 times table. For example, 100 x 3 = 500, kids can answer False for this particular question as the correct answer is 100 x 3= 300. Similarly, ask them random questions in this regard to assess their knowledge on a 100 times table.
- Play Bingo: Conduct this activity for kids where they can learn 100 times table in an entertaining way. You provide cards consisting of a few product numbers to all the kids. Then, you have to call out multipliers such as 100 x 4, kids can immediately check whether its product number i.e., 400 is mentioned or not. If it is mentioned, they can circle the number. The game will continue until kids are able to mark all the product numbers given on the card. The ones who are able to mark all the product numbers will be considered as winners.
Benefits Of Learning 100 Times Table
Some of the benefits of learning one hundred multiplication chart are mentioned below:
- Develops mathematical skills.
- Create interests in learning math.
- Enables to solve mathematical problems accurately.
- Boosts confidence and motivation to practice mathematics more.
- Develops problem solving and fine motor skills.
- Develops speed and accuracy in solving mathematical problems.