Part 1 – Before the Lesson
- Go to my.playosmo.com/words on the iPad
- Create an account.
- Enter link in the url bar: my.playosmo.com/words/public/album/1f39aymhkhs
- Click 'Download to iPad'
- Congrats! Now you have the album available in your Osmo Words Library.
If you are using multiple iPads, go to my.playosmo.com/words on each iPad, log in, and download the album.
Part 2 – After reading "Goodnight Moon" aloud
- Open the Osmo Words app and click on 'Library'
- Deselect all other albums and select only 'Goodnight Moon'
- Hit 'Play'
- Students guess and match the correct letters for keywords in the book.
- If additional copies of the book are available, give a book to each group or student so that they may refer back to the book when they get stuck.