Tangible Play, Inc.
Effective Date: September 1, 2019.
Osmo Credits (’Credits’) is subject to these Official Terms & Conditions. Credits is a program conducted by Tangible Play, Inc. 195 Page Mill Road, #105, Palo Alto, CA 94306 (“Osmo”), which is solely responsible for the administration of this program.
Program Reservation of Rights:
- Osmo may, in its discretion, change the Credits program rules, regulations, and special offers at any time with or without notice. This means that the accumulation of Credits does not entitle account holders to any vested rights with respect to such credits, or program benefits.
- In accumulating Credits, account holders may not rely upon the continued availability of any program promotions. Any promotion may be withdrawn or subject to increased Credits requirements or new restrictions at any time.
- Osmo may, among other things, (i) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any promotions; (ii) change program benefits, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting Credits; (iii) rename or redefine program elements or benefits; (iv) add embargo dates, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of special offers; or (v) end any of its promotion programs.
- Osmo may make any one or more of these changes at any time even though such changes may affect your ability to use the Credits that you have already accumulated. Osmo reserves the right to end the Osmo Credits program with six months’ notice.
- Credits is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- You are responsible for reading the Osmo Credits Program Terms & Conditions, Osmo newsletters and account summaries online at playosmo.com, in order to understand your rights, responsibilities, and status under the Credits Program. Osmo may amend its rules of the Program at any time without notice. Osmo has no liability for correspondence that is misdirected, lost, stolen, damaged or delayed.
- Credits are open to all legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of a qualifying purchase. The Program coverage will expand to other countries over time as we expand the scope of Osmo Credits.
Country USA Canada Australia United Kingdom
- Credits are tied to eligible purchase of Osmo brand of products — either on playosmo.com or via participating retailers.
- Credits are associated with accounts on playosmo.com and are limited to one Osmo Credits account per registered email.
- Osmo Credits can only be earned with a valid playosmo.com account. The list of currencies in which Osmo Credits can be issued and the Osmo stores they can be spent in are provided in the table below. A user can hold Osmo credits in multiple currencies simultaneously but can redeem these credits only in the eligible Osmo store.
Currency Currency USD US CAD CA AUD AU GBP GB
- Osmo Credits will expire 90 days from the last day of your last Osmo Credits usage. You will also be sent reminders at relevant intervals of the upcoming expiration.
- Accounts with Credits are not to be shared across multiple families.
Limitations of Liability:
Except where prohibited, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Osmo and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any Credits, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with Credits, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to Credits.. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Osmo is prevented from continuing with Credits as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Osmo’s control (each a “Force Majeure“ event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Osmo shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the program. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of California. Decisions of Osmo, who is also the Administrator are binding and final. Osmo’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
© 2022, Tangible Play. All rights reserved.