Monkeys are one of the funniest and intelligent animals in the animal kingdom, help your kids learn about them with monkey coloring pages. They are well-known for leaping and running through trees quickly. Like humans and apes, monkeys belong to the group of mammals called ‘Primates’. Monkeys look like apes, such as orangutans, gorillas, and chimpanzees. Moreover, scientists have divided them into two groups, namely, old world monkeys and new world monkeys. When kids learn these facts about monkeys, they would undoubtedly be curious to learn and color these creatures. Hence, provide kids with animal coloring pages like monkey coloring pages.
In this article, explore:
- Printable Monkey Coloring Pages for Kids
- Teach Interesting Facts about Monkeys with Monkey Coloring Pages
- Benefits of Monkey Coloring Worksheets for Kids
The monkeys are clever and social creatures. There are around 200 types or species of monkeys. Also, monkeys are found in different parts of Asia and Africa. Also, refer to alphabet Coloring Pages, available at Osmo.
Printable Monkey Coloring Pages for Kids
Here are few free monkey coloring pages for kids to learn about these intelligent animals. These worksheets for kids also improve their drawing and coloring skills as well as their fine motor skills.
Monkey Coloring Worksheet
Also explore Animal Games for Kids.
Monkey on the Branch Coloring Page
Help your little ones learn more about animals with essay on animals.
Teach Interesting Facts about Monkeys with Monkey Coloring Pages
Here are some interesting facts about monkeys:
- Did you know that prehensile tails are only found on new world monkeys.
- We cannot say that all the monkeys are primates.
- They are mostly found in tropical rainforests.
- They love grooming themselves in order to stay in groups and build strong relationships.
- Did you know that Mandrils are the largest monkeys in the world.
- They are considered to be extremely intelligent animals.
- Most of the monkeys live on the tree except for the few who prefer baboons.
- Monkeys prefer eating fruits, nuts, leaves, etc.
- The group of monkeys that live together are also known as the tribe or troop.
Benefits of Monkey Coloring Worksheets for Kids
Here are some benefits of using coloring pages on monkeys:
- Improves concentration and focus: With monkey coloring worksheets, kids will be able to improve their concentration level on what they are doing. It is highly recommended for kids to color and develop their focus for extended periods of time. This will enable them to enhance their learning experience.
- Develops creativity: Kids from an early age like to explore new things around them. In such cases, they start developing creativity in whatever task they take up. Kids start discovering new things and implementing them for better results.
- Enables color recognition: Little minds require a lot of flexibility to grasp things that they are learning. In this regard, monkey coloring pages will enable kids to recognize and learn names of the different colors. This will help them to nurture their creativity and knowledge on coloring and craft activities.
Frequently Asked Questions on Monkey Coloring Pages
What are the different types of Monkey Coloring Pages?
The different types of Monkey Coloring Pages are monkey coloring pages for children, baby monkey coloring pages, cute monkey coloring pages, etc.
What are the benefits of Monkey Coloring Pages?
The benefits of Monkey Coloring Pages are that it improves creativity, develops critical thinking abilities, enhances focus and concentration, also helps children to identify the colors correctly.