A new chapter for Osmo
The world’s fastest growing learning platform joins forces with America’s favorite hands-on playful learning brand to create global titan of engaged and personalized learning. To request a media kit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 years ago, Osmo set out to change the way kids play and learn with tablets. Many of you have been with us since the very beginning. Osmo is growing quickly and enjoyed by over one million children in homes and is embraced by ⅓ of U.S. elementary classrooms.
And today, we’re so thrilled to announce that Osmo is joining forces with Byju’s to help us carry forward our mission for kids around the world.
The coming together of the companies is rooted in a shared love of learning and play. It will enable us to develop new games learning experiences for your kids – rather quickly.
- Founded in 2011 by rockstar Math Teacher Byju Raveendran to help children fall in love with learning.
- Based in Bangalore, India with 3200 employees.
- Already engaged over 30 million students for grades 4-12.
- Byju’s curriculum makes learning contextual and visual with video-led personalized content.
We just want to say, Osmo wouldn’t be a brand without Osmonauts like you around the globe. Thank you to the teachers and families who have supported us.
An exciting adventure awaits as we look forward to the next step of our journey. To learn more about what’s ahead, take a look at these news articles:
- To Support US Expansion, Byju’s Acquires Learning Games Startup Osmo for $120M
- Byju’s buys Osmo for $120M to add blended learning to its $4B digital education business
- Why India’s EdTech firm Byju’s paid 120 million for kids ar game maker Osmo
Pramod and Jerome
P.S. Get in touch with us at Osmo@playosmo.com.